Holly isn’t handling the termination well...

Wait. The two things that stuck out to me were that she wanted another year to make ROSTER changes?! Like who? That’s what coaching is for, you work with what you have, the different personalities and make things work/happen. You don’t just throw em to the curb.

And She hasn’t spoken to anyone from the team? Smh
Grown adult woman. I’m surprised she hasn’t reached out to her team / players.

If this is true this is absolutely pathetic. What in the world did she expect? To not even address her team is classless.

They couldn’t rightly give her a job in the department due to the obviously poor relationship between herself and the players. Too little too late Holls. If she wanted to make changes she missed the boat, because that ship sailed three seasons ago.

Wait. The two things that stuck out to me were that she wanted another year to make ROSTER changes?! Like who? That’s what coaching is for, you work with what you have, the different personalities and make things work/happen. You don’t just throw em to the curb.

And She hasn’t spoken to anyone from the team? Smh
Grown adult woman. I’m surprised she hasn’t reached out to her team / players.
But...but...but...she's all class, remember?

She failed by Tennessee standards, but should in no way be treated poorly by the AD. She should have a job in the AD if she is willing to work for the salary of a comparable role.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Eh, we know that Holly wanted another year and felt she could turn things around so really there is nothing surprising in this report.

Changes to roster and staff would have been expectable. We could have a new assistant and perhaps she was thinking that new recruits and Lou Brown might become starters which would be a roster change.

The not talking to the team part is more interesting. Perhaps Holly's relationships with some players was getting strained.

Last edited:
She failed by Tennessee standards, but should in no way be treated poorly by the AD. She should have a job in the AD if she is willing to work for the salary of a comparable role.

No she shouldn't. She has been compensated far beyond anything she deserves. She needs to pack her bags and hit the road, UT doesn't owe her anything

Eh, we know that Holly wanted another year and felt she could turn things around so really there is nothing surprising in this report.

Changes to roster and staff would have been expectable. We could a new assistant and perhaps she was thinking that new recruits and Lou Brown might become starters which would be a roster change.

The not talking to the team part is more interesting. Perhaps Holly's relationships with some players was getting strained.

Changes to roster? Like who?

VN Store

Back