Holliday have a shot at qb?

My take is this: I think that JG is not very good. I think that Shrout is also not very good. I think Maurer has potential but last year he was an undersized freshman with a wreckless injury streak. I think it’s hard not to play the 22 year old that seems to do well in practice and puts in the work. I think if JG was the freshman and Maurer was the RS Junior last year yes he would have stuck with him despite the picks I think right now it a coaches nightmare at QB but I think after this year that changes....

jg will be back next yr as well?
no

Reactions: gunner
What the heck is going on with you two quoting each other incorrect!!!???😡.
That's irritating as crap!!!
Idk what the problem was so I stopped responding. It was getting on my nerves too.

Edit: Wtf? It did it to you too.

mom. I’m done for the night[/QUOTE]
Just an FYI.... It’s because of the post below. When you bolded text, it started one character too early and bolded the bracket at the end of the quote code which negates it and turns it into regular text. That started the cascade of failure where everybody thought they were quoting each other lol.

[QUOTE="driscokid, post: 18819244, member: 32268"]I really don’t think there’s any love affair with JG. I imagine you will see some changes this year...last year it was obvious that Maurer was a schoolboy among men. Hopefully he’s a little bigger and more durable now...
You’re either in denial or naive on that if you can’t see it at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1vol8
Idk what the problem was so I stopped responding. It was getting on my nerves too.

Edit: Wtf? It did it to you too.

mom. I’m done for the night
Just an FYI.... It’s because of the post below. When you bolded text, it started one character too early and bolded the bracket at the end of the quote code which negates it and turns it into regular text. That started the cascade of failure where everybody thought they were quoting each other lol.[/QUOTE]
You learn something new every day. Thank you. That was weird. 😂

Edit: is there something I need to do on my end? Obviously just did it again

Just an FYI.... It’s because of the post below. When you bolded text, it started one character too early and bolded the bracket at the end of the quote code which negates it and turns it into regular text. That started the cascade of failure where everybody thought they were quoting each other lol.

" Cascade of Failure"

That should be the title of the DVD for the Vols 2020 season lol. JG gracing the cover with Pruitt in his babushka in the background.

Actually....just make it 2020 in general.

I can't believe HB, the highest rated QB on our team, has been essentially ignored by our head coach for an entire month of football. Lack of QB is our biggest issue on the field and we have been doing almost nothing to remedy the problem. Bright red flag for me
Meh, with him being in the Covid protocols and the lack of practices, its not difficult to understand why he's not ready

VN Store

Back