Holliday have a shot at qb?

I can't believe HB, the highest rated QB on our team, has been essentially ignored by our head coach for an entire month of football. Lack of QB is our biggest issue on the field and we have been doing almost nothing to remedy the problem. Bright red flag for me

I'm often a straw-grasper, too. But until our O-line can be consistently effective, "dual-threat" is just nil-threat.

I am grasping for straws but wonder if he got a fair shot at QB. Fast and true duel threat.

I saw an article suggesting Holiday is best option bc of success of running QBs against Bama and rpo threat. I know it will never happen but I wish JP were creative and desperate enough to win to try something like this to catch Bama off guard. Even a few series, throwing in the option And anything else. At most we will see a wildcat.

I saw an article suggesting Holiday is best option bc of success of running QBs against Bama and rpo threat. I know it will never happen but I wish JP were creative and desperate enough to win to try something like this to catch Bama off guard. Even a few series, throwing in the option And anything else. At most we will see a wildcat.
No reason they can’t put in a wildcat option with Holliday,Calloway or even Beckwith if he is healthy. All those guys played Qb in High School and were productive running the ball from that position. It would keep the defenses honest and be a nice change up to the pace.

What if there are just no other QBs that are ready? Yes, I know this is an indictment on QB recruiting and development still, but cmon. The coaches aren’t sabotaging the other QBs chances...

VN Store

Back