Historic Hot Garbage

If he stays in college a couple of more years to hone his game, maybe. He is simply not ready to compete with NBA talent right now.

He will hone his skills in the NBA while making millions. He won’t expected to be a star his first couple of years.

If he stays in college a couple of more years to hone his game, maybe. He is simply not ready to compete with NBA talent right now.
Then why is he a stone cold 1st round lock, man ? Probably a lottery pick, but I won't guarantee that. Could u possibly be wrong ? .....or do u think the guys that get paid, well to evaluate these players, NBA scouts are wrong ?

Then why is he a stone cold 1st round lock, man ? Probably a lottery pick, but I won't guarantee that. Could u possibly be wrong ? .....or do u think the guys that get paid, well to evaluate these players, NBA scouts are wrong ?

In this particular case, the scouts are wrong. He is not ready.

Bwaa-ha-ha ! I like your confidence, even if it sounds like u either want him back another year or u hope he fails. Let's hope it's the former

Actually, the last thing I want is to see him fail. That’s why he needs more time.

I know it’s extremely difficult to turn down that type of money (I’m not sure I could do it either), so whatever he decides I only wish him the best.

Reactions: The Dog
Actually, the last thing I want is to see him fail. That’s why he needs more time.

I know it’s extremely difficult to turn down that type of money (I’m not sure I could do it either), so whatever he decides I only wish him the best.
If he was to come back, being a Tennessee kid with Chandler, plus maybe a real threat in the post and he led us to a Final 4, he would be a Vols legend. Wishful thinking, I know. Hate the way the NBA has ruined the college game

Here ya go:

iu
the benjamins are officially out of the bag !!!!

If they go now they speed up by a year the path to their second contract. Even mediocre to average NBA players get ridiculously large contracts with that second contract.
The NBA doesn't give 2 damns about a college coach coaching their players. They see potential and get those guys in their system as soon as possible so they can develop them.

Reactions: ftsandersvol
Losing is one thing. If it's a close game you have some solace. Being blown out time and again is tough to watch.

VN Store

Back