Heupel's RB's by the numbers

Don't think anyone is questioning Heupels ability to have a sh!t hot offense. Its that defense that has most of us anxious..
Just curious why everyone assumes Coach Huepel is incapable of have solid defensive philosophy. I mean to be a truly effective QB, OC, or HC you would have to study and understand what the opposite side of the ball is trying to do right? I have heard him talk about designing his offense to take what the defense gives it and exploit their weaknesses. Let’s give him a chance before we run the white flag up the flagpole .

When tOSU made Ryan Day’s job permanent, they didn’t have to assume he’d value who was handling the defense...it’s part of the job.

Just curious why everyone assumes Coach Huepel is incapable of have solid defensive philosophy. I mean to be a truly effective QB, OC, or HC you would have to study and understand what the opposite side of the ball is trying to do right? I have heard him talk about designing his offense to take what the defense gives it and exploit their weaknesses. Let’s give him a chance before we run the white flag up the flagpole .
I think terms like "air raid" sour a lot of people when it comes to defense. I agree with you though 100%..no reason the dude can't have a stout D.

VN Store

Back