Heupel's RB's by the numbers

Don't think anyone is questioning Heupels ability to have a sh!t hot offense. Its that defense that has most of us anxious..

Reactions: norrislakevol
It really is a shame that Grey and Chandler left. I really think Chandler would have excelled in this offense and show cased his pass catching ability.

Reactions: FïreBall
Don't think anyone is questioning Heupels ability to have a sh!t hot offense. Its that defense that has most of us anxious..
Well we saw what hiring a supposedly defense guru did for us. Maybe we can at least be fun to watch when we are giving up 35. Which is worse losing to Bama 28-13 or 56-41?

I don’t think Grey had a choice...
If that’s the case why is he eligible period? Damn it that pisses me off. He took money. Willingly. If the school is wrong for giving him money and subject to sanctions, the athlete should also suffer the consequences.
and then there are people who say the system is against the players...screw that!

If that’s the case why is he eligible period? Damn it that pisses me off. He took money. Willingly. If the school is wrong for giving him money and subject to sanctions, the athlete should also suffer the consequences.
and then there are people who say the system is against the players...screw that!

Exactly!!!! Why penalize the players and coaches who are innocent and let the ones who took the money go unscathed and make glory somewhere else. The whole thing is bassakwards. Maybe a large fine for the university who let it happen would be appropriate, but penalizing innocent people makes absolutely no sense at all.

My goodness, wouldn’t it be nice to have a really potent offense for a change

View attachment 347729
tumblr_nue13ueCGG1r5exaho2_400.gif

if i'm going to be impotent, i want to look impotent

Well we saw what hiring a supposedly defense guru did for us. Maybe we can at least be fun to watch when we are giving up 35. Which is worse losing to Bama 28-13 or 56-41?
When was the last time we held Bama to 28?

VN Store

Back