Heupel to be announced per 247

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Conor O Gara from Finebaums show on a blacklist of bogus sources not to be trusted in any rumor threads. I'd put more credence In Boner from Cowdung Flats and what he has to say than this dope Finebaum trots out there. He said it was Steele to be head coach. Of course Finebaum will pretend it didn't happen...and this O Gara guy will certainly pretend he didn't say anything. Put him on the "list."

Put Conor O Gara from Finebaums show on a blacklist of bogus sources not to be trusted in any rumor threads. I'd put more credence In Boner from Cowdung Flats and what he has to say than this dope Finebaum trots out there. He said it was Steele to be head coach. Of course Finebaum will pretend it didn't happen...and this O Gara guy will certainly pretend he didn't say anything. Put him on the "list."

What a joke, I'm done till they hire a actual coach who wtf he is doing. If Heupel was good he already would be coaching Oklahoma.

So which one is it?

Heupel is not going anywhere, why would he go back to Oklahoma . He has nothing to prove there. His proof is going to be kicking Oklahomas arss when they are in the SEC. Remember they let Heupel go.

How many of these are you going to bump? I can understand one but bringing back multiple threads? Everybody knows that opinions were split when Josh was hired. To keep bringing up the negative takes is redundant and a waste of time. He was an accomplished coordinator but was an unknown entity at this level so negative comments weren’t a surprise. There were even questions about how UCF was progressing when he was there. Danny White had enough confidence to hire him at UT and that is to his credit. It turned out well. That’s all I need to know and I don’t need a regurgitation of the negative posts. They were wrong and White was right. Nuff said.

How many of these are you going to bump? I can understand one but bringing back multiple threads? Everybody knows that opinions were split when Josh was hired. To keep bringing up the negative takes is redundant and a waste of time. He was an accomplished coordinator but was an unknown entity at this level so negative comments weren’t a surprise. There were even questions about how UCF was progressing when he was there. Danny White had enough confidence to hire him at UT and that is to his credit. It turned out well. That’s all I need to know and I don’t need a regurgitation of the negative posts. They were wrong and White was right. Nuff said.
Seems like somebody crapped on his lunch plate today.

We tried to do worse with Dykes.

Danny White is a clown. This is a dead hire. It has zero juice. Neyland will be lucky to ne half full. Large majoriry wont support this hire or program.

We are dead.
Oh boy where to start.... bwahahhahahahah

I
I honestly think it’s funny he’s bumping this thread. I never made a comment when they hired Josh but my opinion was at least we will have a good offense

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I

I honestly think it’s funny he’s bumping this thread. I never made a comment when they hired Josh but my opinion was at least we will have a good offense
Problem is he’s bumped at least three old threads to drag up negative comments. To each his own I reckon. Obviously doesn’t have enough to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back