Here's your B🍊🍊M

Seems personal u post that opinion A LOT
That’s what the forum is for, I have the players I think we should go after and reply accordingly. But obviously if we don’t get them I’ll still be rooting for the team when the season begins, I’ll just have lower expectations because of the roster. For example if we get Padilla and Morrow I will think final four and a chance for a championship.

if you could read, it had been said 10 times above. can’t trash kellie on this one, must suck for you kellie haters.

Yeah, what an odd complaint. The LVs get a quality HS recruit (which the board has been yammering about that recruiting deficiency all year) and they announce such a signing using Kaniya's social media handle--
icey.k3y-- and now that is a problem that somehow lessens the value of the signing?

Why because I have an opinion and want to get elite players that we need to win a championship?
That is understandable but at the same time we lost 7 players (Franklin, Jordy, JoJo, Marta, Justine, Brookyln, Jessie). Which means there were 7 scholarships available. So when folk complain about who is added, give the staff a chance to complete the roster. Right now I look at it as based on play last season;

Jordy-
JoJo-Destinee Wells
Franklin-
Justine-
Marta-
Brooklyn-
Jessie-Strickland (if it is in fact her)

There is still time and pieces available that can fill the other 5 spots. Lets see how things play out. It's just April

Yeah, what an odd complaint. The LVs get a quality HS recruit (which the board has been yammering about that recruiting deficiency all year) and they announce such a signing using Kaniya's social media handle--
icey.k3y-- and now that is a problem that somehow lessens the value of the signing?

I will wait for judgement on the signing, I have really been able to find any highlights that reall showcase her game, so I’ll wait to see more for my opinion.

That’s what the forum is for, I have the players I think we should go after and reply accordingly. But obviously if we don’t get them I’ll still be rooting for the team when the season begins, I’ll just have lower expectations because of the roster. For example if we get Padilla and Morrow I will think final four and a chance for a championship.
Fairest thing you’ve written. I can respect this

Many said Final 4 and Championship with who we brought in last season, how did that work out, and I was one of them.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back