Here's your B🍊🍊M

That is understandable but at the same time we lost 7 players (Franklin, Jordy, JoJo, Marta, Justine, Brookyln, Jessie). Which means there were 7 scholarships available. So when folk complain about who is added, give the staff a chance to complete the roster. Right now I look at it as based on play last season;

Jordy-
JoJo-Destinee Wells
Franklin-
Justine-
Marta-
Brooklyn-
Jessie-Strickland (if it is in fact her)

There is still time and pieces available that can fill the other 5 spots. Lets see how things play out. It's just April
When u show it that way, it makes more sense. The only thing is the best players are coming off the board and only about 3-4 are left.

Many said Final 4 and Championship with who we brought in last season, how did that work out, and I was one of them.
I wasn’t one of them, I said the roster was flawed from the beginning and was called negative for it. I look at a roster realistically. Early in the season I said Lau could win it all with that roster and look what happened, even though most people on here said they weren’t good because of their schedule.

Reactions: alexvol
When u show it that way, it makes more sense. The only thing is the best players are coming off the board and only about 3-4 are left.
Yes but the best players based on where they played! Morrow was able to do what she wants at Depaul, would she be comfortable only taking 10 or so shots on a loaded roster or sharing the spotlight? She was a 3 star coming out and around here folks don't like 3 stars. Based on her high school rankings Kellie would've been criticized for bringing in a player like her.

She went to Depaul and balled out and now everybody is saying she is a must get! Yes, I would I love to have her based on what she has done so far, but I also understand its more to it than just rankings.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yes but the best players based on where they played! Morrow was able to do what she wants at Depaul, would she be comfortable only taking 10 or so shots on a loaded roster or sharing the spotlight? She was a 3 star coming out and around here folks don't like 3 stars. Based on her high school rankings Kellie would've been criticized for bringing in a player like her.

She went to Depaul and balled out and now everybody is saying she is a must get! Yes, I would I love to have her based on what she has done so far, but I also understand its more to it than just rankings.

Her high school ranking was confounded by an injury and she didn’t play for a bit. She was really a surprise at DePaul.

I don’t think we are in on her at all. Seems to me like Iowa, LSU, North Carolina and possibly South Carolina are the main schools in contention.

The good thing is we don’t have a loaded roster, we need a 2nd go to scorer and she can get at least 15 shots per game or more. Who knows if she’s coming or not but that’s my opinion.

Yeah, what an odd complaint. The LVs get a quality HS recruit (which the board has been yammering about that recruiting deficiency all year) and they announce such a signing using Kaniya's social media handle--
icey.k3y-- and now that is a problem that somehow lessens the value of the signing?
Lessens the value of Maria’s reporting. The signing stands and will going forward, on its own merits.

Why excited for this commit? Strickland only score 6.2pts, committed from high school to another school and Decommited. Will she stay if she doesn't play.. we need big time player like Kea.

Last edited:
I wasn’t one of them, I said the roster was flawed from the beginning and was called negative for it. I look at a roster realistically. Early in the season I said Lau could win it all with that roster and look what happened, even though most people on here said they weren’t good because of their schedule.
Haven’t you learned that you can’t look at the team objectively.you got too look at the team with orange colored glasses on and say they are going to be good even when you feel like they are not and when the players are messing up you still have to say they are doing a good job or risk the wrath of the sentimental folks who believe in saying positive things no matter what

Haven’t you learned that you can’t look at the team objectively.you got too look at the team with orange colored glasses on and say they are going to be good even when you feel like they are not and when the players are messing up you still have to say they are doing a good job or risk the wrath of the sentimental folks who believe in saying positive things no matter what

I try to be positive but objective. I just don’t see how adding her benefits the team.

She doesn’t add speed or defense and certainly doesn’t add offense. I guess they wanted a friend for Edie.

I also don’t like how desperate it looks, honestly. We turned her down twice and now suddenly, because we need a player or two, we offer her? Just makes it look like we couldn’t land anyone else worth getting.

Also tired of hearing about her time at PITT. That’s not a positive, they were awful. 10 wins and only 3 ACC wins. She averaged 6 points and 1.7 rebs but got 20+ minutes and more in ACC play. In that amount of minutes her production should have been much better if she was worth a scholarship to us.

Just feels like a “pity” offer and I freaking hate that. Was like when Tyler Summitt played at UT.

I’m sure u are older than me actually, but anyway I’ve given all of my context in previous posts. I have question for u, do u think this pickup makes us a championship team, and don’t give me some political answer.
No “player” makes a championship team. Again I point to LSU sure they got Reese. But they don’t win the natty without TERRIBLE Jasmine Carson (as some here would definitely describe her)

No “player” makes a championship team. Again I point to LSU sure they got Reese. But they don’t win the natty without TERRIBLE Jasmine Carson (as some here would definitely describe her)
Not just one player, but a player can push u over the top isle u have the other pieces. People seem to have a problem because I had my list of layers I wanted to see us get but get so happy when we get none of them and get players that won’t make a difference.

Reactions: Deebowbear
Not just one player, but a player can push u over the top isle u have the other pieces. People seem to have a problem because I had my list of layers I wanted to see us get but get so happy when we get none of them and get players that won’t make a difference.
Like Jasmine Carson not making a difference

Reactions: ReignSupreme
I try to be positive but objective. I just don’t see how adding her benefits the team.

She doesn’t add speed or defense and certainly doesn’t add offense. I guess they wanted a friend for Edie.

I also don’t like how desperate it looks, honestly. We turned her down twice and now suddenly, because we need a player or two, we offer her? Just makes it look like we couldn’t land anyone else worth getting.

Also tired of hearing about her time at PITT. That’s not a positive, they were awful. 10 wins and only 3 ACC wins. She averaged 6 points and 1.7 rebs but got 20+ minutes and more in ACC play. In that amount of minutes her production should have been much better if she was worth a scholarship to us.

Just feels like a “pity” offer and I freaking hate that. Was like when Tyler Summitt played at UT.
You just keep adding those non rebounding poor defensive guards you will end up never moving the program forward. Kellie likes the Darby type guards and even if they score a few points they usually give up more in other ways.

She did play AAU ball with EDIE DARBY lol

Here is a real boom, Betts to UCLA. Bruins a big player going fwd….mark it. They have one of the best Centers in nation coming in next year as well, they loading for bear.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back