Here's your B🍊🍊M

Could we have some details on this commit? Evidently, I've ticked off Maria at some point in the past.

Is this Kaniya Boyd?
Yes it is. I just watched some of her highlights on youtube and everything was a drive to the basket against not so good of competition. I hope she has some perimeter ability. Doubt she gets all those layups against college teams. Should make for a really good point guard though.

Yes it is. I just watched some of her highlights on youtube and everything was a drive to the basket against not so good of competition. I hope she has some perimeter ability. Doubt she gets all those layups against college teams. Should make for a really good point guard though.
I saw she averaged 12ppg her junior season so maybe she is more of a facilitator than a scorer.

She also played on the top team in the state so didn't need to score as much. She was the Max Prep Player of the year for Nevada so maybe the best player on the best team type of thing ?
it looks like she prides herself on facilitating and defense. she’s described as an elite defender everywhere. she can score of course, but we need good defenders in the worst way.

She also played on the top team in the state so didn't need to score as much. She was the Max Prep Player of the year for Nevada so maybe the best player on the best team type of thing ?
I would assume everyone on the team was good so they shared the scoring ?? 30-1 , they had to have more than 1 good player lol

Yea I watched the same, I didn’t see one jump shot or really anything to evaluate.

Reactions: cwbytruckers
Great to get a top 30 high school recruit for 2024. This can only help our high school recruiting as coaches have likely been using the lack of high school recruits against us, such as saying you don't want to be the only one or something bad must be happening there. In any case, welcome aboard the LV train Boyd!

VN Store

Back