Here we go!

Dogs enter the game overconfident after beating LSU. Vols defense comes up big with take-always, and the coaches hypnotize Worley and tell him when he awakes he will play like Peyton Manning.

Tennessee upset!

I am back. It sure has been a crazy start to the season and both teams still have a lot questions. This is always one of my favorite weekends and I hope for a great game with no injuries. Should be a great week leading up to the game. Let the smack talk commence.

You expect arguably the worst team in the SEC East, with no QB and very little defense, to trade smack talk with arguably the Top team in the SECEast, coming off a huge win v LSU with a heisman trophy candidate QB.

I'll pass....

Ok, I'll bite. Our guys' resiliency will kick your guys' resiliency in the butt. And, to add insult to injury, we'll have way more learning opportunities.

Take that you UGA scum.

08bed747.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Uh no, we lead in the series and only lost 3 years in a row, UGA had lost nine in a row...kind of like Florida over TN...it was that bad or them. They can lose the big head any time.

Who cares right now? It would be our first win against anyone that's worth a damn since 2007 probably and last ranked team since 2009. Fans are starving for a win like this. They will rush the field.

Hey I go with the law of averages. We are due to beat a ranked team. UGA is awesome good but how do you get up for us after such an emotional win this past Saturday. I've never watched a game with the expectation of losing. Now I've changed channels in the second half before but before the game I drink plenty of Orange Punch and put on my Orange colored glasses.

I am back. It sure has been a crazy start to the season and both teams still have a lot questions. This is always one of my favorite weekends and I hope for a great game with no injuries. Should be a great week leading up to the game. Let the smack talk commence.

Our canine mascot can successfully mate with a female all by himself.

Reactions: 4 people
Though the game might be an ugly one, one fact remains: our SMOKEY is a real dog while uga is an overweight, underactive mutant rat. That's the best I've got tonight.

Good to see you, Fade. As you probably expect, things are rough around here. It's painfully obvious that we are (again) in rebuilding mode, but hopefully on the right track this time around.

I hope the Vols have some fight and a couple of wrinkles in the game plan to at least make this a good ball game. Otherwise, enjoy your weekend.

Todd Gurley will not play-UGA will come out flat=TN hanging around. UGA will just go thru the motions.

Good to see you, Fade. As you probably expect, things are rough around here. It's painfully obvious that we are (again) in rebuilding mode, but hopefully on the right track this time around.

I hope the Vols have some fight and a couple of wrinkles in the game plan to at least make this a good ball game. Otherwise, enjoy your weekend.
I know my friend. Just glad to be able to stop by and say I would like to think we will come out fired up and play well, but recent history shows we have a better shot of coming out flat. With our shaky defense we could be in a fight before we know it.

Plus without a little good natured trash talk this would be the first weekend in October.

Reactions: 1 person
We don't have near the QB play to even hang with the dawgs muchless beat them. I'm sorry to be so negative but I'm just speaking the truth. I'm just not
Confident in this team

VN Store

Back