Here we go!

ill have a go.

seriously, nice win against lsu. always lookg forward to playing choirboy and seeing uga underperform...u guys will find a way to not have ur best game.

sadly, ull still kick the snot out of us. bc we arent good. but hey anytime helen hunt leads a team theres a chance we win!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Georgia has the best offense in the SEC

We should be able to stop any slant route they run

Psh! Bring those slant routes! It's not like we ever give up those! We're gonna break their bones! And whip dey azz. And then their little silly QB is gonna cry like Tebow! Lol.

I am back. It sure has been a crazy start to the season and both teams still have a lot questions. This is always one of my favorite weekends and I hope for a great game with no injuries. Should be a great week leading up to the game. Let the smack talk commence.

Hope you don't mind UGA getting mounted by Smokey! Upset in the making!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Here we go for old times sake

UGA is so ugly, the vet has to stick his finger in both ends to see which one bites

UGA is like a piece of art, he looks better hanging on a wall

UGA is so ugly, even blind people look away

Reactions: 1 person
Here we go for old times sake

Ritch is so ugly, the vet has to stick his finger in both ends to see which one bites

UGA is like a piece of art, he looks better hanging on a wall

Murray is so ugly, even blind people look away

You have to attack more than their mascot! Come on man!

I bet you we probably would.

Uh no, we lead in the series and only lost 3 years in a row, UGA had lost nine in a row...kind of like Florida over TN...it was that bad or them. They can lose the big head any time.

I am back. It sure has been a crazy start to the season and both teams still have a lot questions. This is always one of my favorite weekends and I hope for a great game with no injuries. Should be a great week leading up to the game. Let the smack talk commence.

I hope your midget of a QB likes keeping his jersey clean.

Sorry dude...we're too focused on Girls of UGA to talk any smack.

Hey, wait a minute here! Recurring theme...hot chicks, we get beat down. Slim pickin's means we win. Our fate is tied to the Girls of threads....

Ok, I'll bite. Our guys' resiliency will kick your guys' resiliency in the butt. And, to add insult to injury, we'll have way more learning opportunities.

Take that you UGA scum.

No way UGAs inept defense stops our HIGH FLYING OFFENSE. And that pathetic excuse for a coaching staff will be absolutely astounded by just how a REAL defense looks...There. Hows that?

The only thing good about this week is the Official Women of Georgia thread..

CMR is too focused on the past genius of Doolander to even come up with a plan to stop the mighty vols.

Todd GIRLEY runs like a dam girl.

If Murray was an inch taller he might be able to see over Big Dan's knees.

UGA the ugly pit eats his own poo while Smokey eats at Guss's.

Vols win 117 to 1 cuz y'all too dam dumb to realize a safety is worth two.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back