Henry T's Cousin Fires Back

Lol @ Maurer retweeting. Dude needs to get off social media.

I like how they casually sweep transfering to the schools most hated rival under the rug by blaming fans. You think if that was a cause for concern maybe, just maybe, you wouldnt transfer to that fan bases most hated rival. It's all theatrics with these kids. Couldn't possibly be that Henry T wanted a ring and a bigger paycheck.

Bill Curry if he was still with us could educate this young man about the casual and nice Tide fans even when you go 11 - 1. It is just the culture these days just like Lebron , they all want the easy way and I am sure a nice check. We were paying all those guys that left. To obvious.

Eff him now and forever! So what does Henry T's piss ant brother think about him being in the middle most likely of Tennessee's coming problems with the NCAA?
Agreed. He's acting like Tennessee is different and other programs don't have crazy fans " fanatics"
There are some thin skinned guys these days. More wussafacation of America... HT and all of Pruitts money boys can shove off today.

Henry T's cousin (and Maurer) are right, one segment of our fan base is god awful.

Saying other fan bases have them too, that helps nothing. It's not about them. This is about us.

Sadly, a part of that god awful bit of the fan base, they're right here on vn.com. A handful of them, maybe two hands full.

break/break

You still suck for going to Bama, Henry T. Anywhere but Bama.

We are forever just a clown show and embarrassment now aren’t we? Will it ever end ? Another decade of this crap and just shut the program down and bulldoze Neyland into the Tennessee river if we can’t ever get this thing turned around

Last edited:
Henry T's cousin (and Maurer) are right, one segment of our fan base is god awful.

Saying other fan bases have them too, that helps nothing. It's not about them. This is about us.

Sadly, a part of that god awful bit of the fan base, they're right here on vn.com. A handful of them, maybe two hands full.

break/break

...I hope Brian Maurer leaves Tennessee real soon.

I hope Brian Maurer leaves Tennessee real soon and maybe you should find another team to root for if you agree with Henry T's piss ant brother.

break/break

Please......these primadonna's that can't stop a slant or throw a completion are not fan issues. All the drama queens can leave today.

I don't care what Henry T or his cousin thinks - or his mother or his brother or his dad or his best friend. For him to transfer to alabama it shows EXACTLY how much he cared for Tennessee. He cared for the University of Tennessee not one bit, and for that I am glad to see him gone. If ANYONE could come to Tennessee and then put on an alabama jersey, they don't love Tennessee.

I hope Brian Maurer leaves Tennessee real soon and maybe you should find another team to root for if you agree with Henry T's piss ant brother.

Why? I see nothing disloyal or wrong with his retweet. The Vols under Pruitt/Fulmer was a complete shizzshow and I’m sure all the players were pissed.

Why? I see nothing disloyal or wrong with his retweet. The Vols under Pruitt/Fulmer was a complete shizzshow and I’m sure all the players were pissed.
Not smart for him to throw in with Henry T's family against Vol fans. Best to sit that one out. I guess he's never really been known for being smart though.

There are a few nut cases in every rabid fan base.. it’s just the way it will always be. Does he think bama doesn’t have those people? Lol

If he thinks Bama doesn't have those types, then he's too young to know about Updyke. Every fan base has their radicals. These guys just use them as an excuse to mask the truth. His truth was he didn't want to be here when he got here. He just got sold on enough bills to come. Like many others.

Didn’t Ohio State have this exact thing happen to one of their basketball players a month and a half ago? These idiots are everywhere. Just wait until Alabama hits a bad stretch. They’ll have crazies coming out of the woodwork. This is the school that Harvey Updyke was a fan of....

If Brian Maurer is on the side of Henry T and the other money taking malcontents who have transferred out i hope he leaves very soon also.

Maybe I am old school but the players can’t be more upset with the coaches than themselves. I highly doubt the staff coached Henry T to not be able to cover a rb coming out of the backfield or JG to throw to the wrong team frequently. The players have to look at themselves and realize their crap play was a major factor in Pruitt being fired

If Brian Maurer is on the side of Henry T and the other money taking malcontents who have transferred out i hope he leaves very soon also.

BS
When we start paying them, then you can take out your frustrations on them. Until then, they are amateur kids. Money changes that equation.

BS

It’s not the players fault the dumb ass coach keeps sending him out there to play.

You going to tell us you would have said “no coach, send Barney in he’s better than me”?

Reactions: irish1485 and Behr
I don’t see that as taking his side. I see it as him saying we don’t have a clue on how bad it was.
I hope if there are any malcontents left they will decide to leave also so Coach Heupel can start with a clean slate.

Reactions: BIGAL27

VN Store

Back