Henry T to OSU?

Because you’re a fan of UT, you expect undying loyalty from our players. Never mind the players we get from the transfer portal that were not loyal to their original school of choice.

Undying loyalty? Nope. If you want to leave then leave. I don’t care about the transfer portal guys. They didn’t originally commit here.

Reactions: feathersax
As much as we needed him, I have to agree. But he’s gotta do what’s best for him and I wish him luck

We were 3-7 with him and he didn't stand a chance in pass coverage. Seems like an great kid but won't go down as one of the greats to play LB at Tennessee, not even honorable mention.

Reactions: feathersax
We were 3-7 with him and he didn't stand a chance in pass coverage. Seems like an great kid but won't go down as one of the greats to play LB at Tennessee, not even honorable mention.

Nobody can be great on pass defense if he has to cover the whole field on a terribly prepared UT team..... A lot of that is due to coaching and motivation. HTT has motivation and on a well coached team with superb talent he will flourish.

Nobody can be great on pass defense if he has to cover the whole field on a terribly prepared UT team..... A lot of that is due to coaching and motivation. HTT has motivation and on a well coached team with superb talent he will flourish.

lets start with the basic slant before we open it up to the rest of the field.

Could HT just announce where he is going!!! QC announced and you would think a player of his caliber could go where he wants. Just pull the trigger young man.

VN Store

Back