Henry T staying...

Wow.

So you really wanted to keep a 3-7 coach????

What exactly are you trying to argue here?
Everybody cheats. I know that. You know that. The point of it all is to win games.

Last time I checked, 0-9 against FLA, GA, Bama. 3-7 in 2020. All loses by double digits.
Green Egg Mcmuffins bruh...

This needed to happen yesterday!!

I'll take my chances with a "partially " gutted roster and a head man that knows what he's doing.

I think the issue is using the "cheating" to ditch Pruitt instead of the University clamping down on info by Smith's sister or whoever reported this to the chancellor, going into full defense mode - and then promptly telling Pruitt to accept a negotiated buyout for poor field performance AFTER NSD. Meanwhile line up a solid replacement. That way, we keep the recruits, our reputations, etc and another (hopefully better) coach comes in.

So its not WHAT was done but HOW it was done that he has a problem with.

So I read the last page and didn’t see anything about Henry T.... Does anyone have a quick update about about the situation that I missed?

He has been posting solid information. Stoerner Fumbles has been dead on the last month.
I made a post last night that was over the line directed at those known as insiders on here. It was a combination of frustration and alcohol that should have been worded differently. That being said, I don’t get anything out of information with more caveats than specifics. I don’t understand how anybody gets anything out of what has been presented here. Nothing whatsoever has been posted that is useful in finding out who the new coach will be. Maybe these guys are trying, and maybe things are just zipped up too tight this go round. If that’s the case, so be it. But if they can’t say who the coach is talking to today, or who he has on his target list, then we still have nothing but rumors and vague information.

Reactions: 1967vol
This is what many fools wanted now accept the repercussions. There won't be players to field a team lmao. Guys CJP was doing what he learned at real BIG time programs. Unfortunately midmorning UT told on itself vs defending itself like a BIG boy normally does. Now we'll be fighting to get real talent on the yard that will be different makers or to kp the ones that could be the bridge players. You think you're embarrassed now just wait til you watch the team and coaching hire because nobody wants the job due to circumstances and lack of trust by a woman chancellor who knows nothing about BIG time sports or what it takes to win. The laughing stock continues
You are a fool.

I made a post last night that was over the line directed at those known as insiders on here. It was a combination of frustration and alcohol that should have been worded differently. That being said, I don’t get anything out of information with more caveats than specifics. I don’t understand how anybody gets anything out of what has been presented here. Nothing whatsoever has been posted that is useful in finding out who the new coach will be. Maybe these guys are trying, and maybe things are just zipped up too tight this go round. If that’s the case, so be it. But if they can’t say who the coach is talking to today, or who he has on his target list, then we still have nothing but rumors and vague information.
I disagree with much of your post but not all of it. Check Stoerner Fumbles posts in the “Coachery” thread. He is providing valuable info on the direction and timing of the coaching search and including some names that may or may not be contacted. Freeze and Chadwell are no-go’s according to him and that is the little tidbits of information I appreciate from him.

I think the issue is using the "cheating" to ditch Pruitt instead of the University clamping down on info by Smith's sister or whoever reported this to the chancellor, going into full defense mode - and then promptly telling Pruitt to accept a negotiated buyout for poor field performance AFTER NSD. Meanwhile line up a solid replacement. That way, we keep the recruits, our reputations, etc and another (hopefully better) coach comes in.

Once Plowman was made aware, she had no choice but to investigate and follow the “guidelines “. She would risk her job and any future employment opportunities if she was caught covering up for a bunch of incompetent cheating coaches. JP was a loose cannon and I wouldn’t trust him to listen or modify his behavior.

Once Plowman was made aware, she had no choice but to investigate and follow the “guidelines “. She would risk her job and any future employment opportunities if she was caught covering up for a bunch of incompetent cheating coaches. JP was a loose cannon and I wouldn’t trust him to listen or modify his behavior.
Exactly if she had covered it up and then the NCAA had found out, then your talking about serious stuff. We did the right thing no matter what. GBO!

This. Plus someone leaked it to the press, so she had to try and get ahead of it. @de1conley

Last edited:
It is time for Donde to reset what is going on in the SEC.
This. A culture of wrongness doesn’t make it right to do what’s wrong. I applaud the chancellor and thing de1 is FOS for thinking the “woman” chancellor should’ve turned a blind eye to what was going on. I also think he’s fos for thinking no coach wants the UT job. If true we wouldn’t have gotten DW

just ask around lmao just know if they let him he’d coach again too. Phil knows the bags produce studs I hv a few I passed for him in the 90s to my guys. What went on then is a trillion times that now. I was handed a bag in Orlando after UT beat Michigan in the Citrus bowl. This is nothing new at all
You are just mad you lost your local cash cow. GTFO and don't come back.

This. Plus someone leaked it to the press, so she had to try and get ahead of it. @de1conley

You aren’t wrong. They post vague generalities or information from other sites, nothing more.

Maybe you should've thrown your hat into the AD pot.
Then again, its easy to say what should've been done, after the fact.
Either way, I see what you're saying. But, saving the upcoming season, roster and this recruiting class, was not even a priority, especially with unknown sanctions incoming.

Nice post. One thing some people seem to be missing: Jeremy is not just a loose cannon, he's an arrogant entitled jerk. Was in Tuscaloosa before he went to Tallahassee, and still is now. Even if they had tried to run a protection game, Jeremy is simply not a team player and would likely not have done what he was supposed to do to protect interests other than his own.

Man gtfoh Fulmer did it in the 90s ask me how I know. Fulmer knew now. Ask me how I know. The weak perspective comes from you playing naive. Fulmer was aiding in the process and the mid major lady chancellor got scared and told the NCAA. When you know who you are and what’s got to happen to make a program you get it done. Just look at LSU, Kansas, and Arizona in men basketball. They told the FBI and NCAA to kick rocks and gth away from their coaches and campus. UT has been ok with being lil brothers of the poor and not competing for anything other than a bowl game whether it’s the Liberty bowl or the toilet bowl. CJP and CPF were moving hand in hand which is the real reason he’s retiring. Now you have a mass exodus of players and now truly no coach in America wants to touch this job or trust this administration. It’s all a damn joke
The big boys that pay players consistently don't go 3-7 to put them in this position. Hire a clown as an AD get clown results. Clown wanted to save himself from his dumb extension and saw this as an out. Good programs cheat and don't turn themselves in. Its true but LSU and Will Wade were winning so they refused to cooperate. When you have a coach who won't win and you have to figure out how to make him disappear this is what you get.

VN Store

Back