Henry T staying...

This is what many fools wanted now accept the repercussions. There won't be players to field a team lmao. Guys CJP was doing what he learned at real BIG time programs. Unfortunately midmorning UT told on itself vs defending itself like a BIG boy normally does. Now we'll be fighting to get real talent on the yard that will be different makers or to kp the ones that could be the bridge players. You think you're embarrassed now just wait til you watch the team and coaching hire because nobody wants the job due to circumstances and lack of trust by a woman chancellor who knows nothing about BIG time sports or what it takes to win. The laughing stock continues
Someone told me you were an insider with reliable info. Atlanta Vol and other insiders are encouraged by what the current UT Administration is attempting to do but you are a Debbie Downer. Why is that ?

This is what many fools wanted now accept the repercussions. There won't be players to field a team lmao. Guys CJP was doing what he learned at real BIG time programs. Unfortunately midmorning UT told on itself vs defending itself like a BIG boy normally does. Now we'll be fighting to get real talent on the yard that will be different makers or to kp the ones that could be the bridge players. You think you're embarrassed now just wait til you watch the team and coaching hire because nobody wants the job due to circumstances and lack of trust by a woman chancellor who knows nothing about BIG time sports or what it takes to win. The laughing stock continues

Don't need anyone to help my program hv you not noticed we hv kids in every state now and at almost most of the P5 level schools. We never depended on UT for anything. As far as coaches coming to Knoxville good luck with that.
I never said NPA needed UTs help.
Just like UT isn't dependent on Mid- state, Or Texas, or Alabama either.
But you on here complaining about Pruitt being let go is ridiculous. Dude had to go, Idgaf how good his relationship was with your company...

All kinds of programs cheat better and win while doing it. Dude was an idiot.

I'm not sure what a woman chancellor has to do with anything. I guess their woman brain is too small and fragile to understand something like football amirite?

Well, it took a while for Bobby Boucher's mom to understand football.

16606e06d7e8100c8cf325f39d541974.jpg

Don't need anyone to help my program hv you not noticed we hv kids in every state now and at almost most of the P5 level schools. We never depended on UT for anything. As far as coaches coming to Knoxville good luck with that.
Are you missing a Happy Meal? Asking for a friend.

Someone told me you were an insider with reliable info. Atlanta Vol and other insiders are encouraged by what the current UT Administration is attempting to do but you are a Debbie Downer. Why is that ?

That goofball isn’t an insider and I don’t know when people are going to figure it out

That goofball isn’t an insider and I don’t know when people are going to figure it out
Actually he is.
He works with Maurice Fitzgerald (buck) and other people in a recruiting and player development network called NPA. They deal directly with college coaches and their recruiting personnel.

Yes he is connected...

I'm not sure what a woman chancellor has to do with anything. I guess their woman brain is too small and fragile to understand something like football amirite?
I don’t think Beverly Davenport had a clue what was going on in athletics but Plowman’s move with the AD gives me a lot of hope. A home run I think but time will tell. As far as the comments about women, well let’s just say that I figured out quickly in the Politics Forum that there are plenty of men who are intimidated by strong women or women with power. Their delicate egos and inherent chauvinism can’t handle it. I don’t pay much attention to those comments. It’s no different than for a man. Plowman’s performance will be judged down the road for what it is. Goodness knows we’ve had men in her position that didn’t know their butts from a hole in the ground.

Well since he learned it at BIGTIME programs as you say, then he didn't learn well enough cause he got caught. Not all coaches hand out bags, but every coach in college football knew Neids was dirty. That's why everyone knew it was only a matter of time.
White will get us his guy, and I'm sure he'll do better than our last 4 coaches did.

VN Store

Back