Henry T staying...

Whether folks are happy with the firing or not, this is the worst day in UT football history, and there is no way to spin it any other way. We will likely feel the effects for many years to come. That alone is the sad part.

The roster was not great this morning, and it will likely get worse in the next few days.

The number of fans not giving a damn anymore was already high. Hard to believe that number is going to keep getting higher.......and I don't blame them

Whether folks are happy with the firing or not, this is the worst day in UT football history, and there is no way to spin it any other way. We will likely feel the effects for many years to come. That alone is the sad part.

The roster was not great this morning, and it will likely get worse in the next few days.
I don't know. I think hiring Phil and Pruitt may actually have been the worst day in UT football history for fans. I mean, the multiple years of high hopes dashed by incompetence had already worn away a lot of the excitement. How many people in the past 3 years went from watching whole games to just catching highlights, or at least turning it off in disgust? And we cheated at historic levels to get that?
i am at least hopeful now that things can be turned around. This year is likely going to be a bad year, but i wonder if it will be more watchable than the 2020 season.... I tend to currently think yes.

Reactions: Nouveaux

What!!

Man go on somewhere with this nonsense. We just fired a coach tha...

You know what. Everyone has been over these bullet points with people like you.

If you honestly believe this was a bad day, then you and people like you were part of the problem. Sorry to say that....

What!!

If you honestly believe this was a bad day, then you and people like you were part of the problem. Sorry to say that....
I mean, today is definitely a really bad day. I dont have high hopes for the roster, but i guess we will see who are here for the "T", and who are here for the "Me". There is now a good chance the program will get death penalty level sanctions, which is bad. Yea, Pruitt is gone now, but UT just went radioactive because of him.

Reactions: peerless98
You're gonna be embarrassed. I just read from a couple different posters on here, with real connections, not only eill Pruitt not be fired, but he'll end up as one of the greatest coaches in UT history. Go ahead and put your name on the check, cause that ibfo is money. Came straight from the only believable football thread around.
Wanna talk about this?

Reactions: kcvols1
What!!

You are clearly missing the point here! I sad it is a sad day for UT football as in the program. I'm not suggesting the firing shouldn't have happened.

BTW, I'll post what I want. If you can't understand it without overreacting, well....

People like you feel the need to act like the smartest person in the room.

You are clearly missing the point here! I sad it is a sad day for UT football as in the program. I'm not suggesting the firing shouldn't have happened.

BTW, I'll post what I want. If you can't understand it without overreacting, well....

People like you feel the need to act like the smartest person in the room.
Heś gone! as I said he was going to be.
Get over it...

I mean, today is definitely a really bad day. I dont have high hopes for the roster, but i guess we will see who are here for the "T", and who are here for the "Me". There is now a good chance the program will get death penalty level sanctions, which is bad. Yea, Pruitt is gone now, but UT just went radioactive because of him.
Death Penalty sanctions? Whenś the last time you actually saw that?

Not to mention UT is still in the SEC. We get money from a shared source as well.

This was about Pruitt being let go without the buyout. We accomplished that.
And this roster is a hell of a lot better than 3-7. It was better than 8-5 the year before too.

Reactions: Remy
Nothing to get over; I said from the beginning of this mess that I would be pleasantly surprised if he was fired.

Get over yourself, skippy!
So pleasantly surprised that you choose to make a thread about this being ΅The WORST DAY IN UT FOOTBALL HISTORY".

Heś gone! Get over it...

So pleasantly surprised that you choose to make a thread about this being ΅The WORST DAY IN UT FOOTBALL HISTORY".

Heś gone! Get over it...
Dude, you must be dense. I never started a thread about Pruitt period. I posted in a thread that it is a sad day for UT football. Prove otherwise, Littleone

There is now a good chance the program will get death penalty level sanctions, which is bad.

They don't do the death penalty anymore as SMU got, and you'd have to already be on probation for another violation before that came into play.

It does look bad, Pruitt could not even win with this amount of violations.

They're going to have to hit a grand slam when hiring the next AD.

From a roster perspective, things look promising. If you can fire Pruitt with a reduced buyout and put Steele / Ansley in place to run your defense with billy Napier or Hugh Freeze as the head man and leading the offense, Tennessee wins 10 games next year.

Wow.

Cmon, yall. Seriously? Everything that has actually happened points to Pruitts return in 21. THINK. Toto is coming back because Pruitts getting fired? Big Kat's on board because he doesn't know who his coach is going to be? We really do have a desperate fanbase. I get it. But nobody is using any LOGIC on any of these boards. Tony B is just dragging this charade out for clicks and ratings. Lets not be the dumbest fanbase in the country.

Oh boy.

VN Store

Back