Henry T staying...

That is not an apt analogy. There are only about 100-120 people among the Administrative Athletics Staff at the University of Tennessee... and there aren't many secrets kept. It's not like there is classified information of a national security interest to protect over there. And like I said, his track record is pretty good.

Deployment info isn’t top secret.. my point being, that’s the equivalent of someone working in a specific area and might hear something with a grain of truth to it and blasting it all over social media. Just because you’re close in proximity to a situation, doesn’t mean your credible.

You still aren't making any sense, "yugo parts"? Have you even looked at our recruiting rankings in the last 4 years?

he’s speaking on what was here before CajP. A lot of the kids recruited by the previous staff were kids from Fla or Ga who had no offers from the Big time schools in their state. Several were soft and not real big time guys

I suggest. those who believe Pruitt is safe, to and watch the sports source. It’s on YouTube. If he’s safe why are they all saying what they’re saying?
I received a text early today from one of the guys I know who said that Pruitt was going to coach through 2021 and possibly beyond. I did ask what he was talking about and he proceeded to leave me drunk voicemail (at 11:00 AM on a Sunday morning, makes you wonder) how he was done giving money to the idiots at UT and how they will be happy with 6-6 record each year, with a bowl game every 3 or 4 years. He was one of the original 12 that offered buyout money. He is also very angry and drunk most of time, so there's that. Not sure I believe much of what he says at this point. Trying to find out more from the other guys. I do know some of that money is no longer available to UT as it went to Emory Medical School, John Hopkins Medical and a Military behavioral health program.

Reactions: VolNExile
he’s speaking on what was here before CajP. A lot of the kids recruited by the previous staff were kids from Fla or Ga who had no offers from the Big time schools in their state. Several were soft and not real big time guys

Why are we talking about what was here before Pruitt got on campus? He's been here for three years and we just went 3-7, and ended the season ranked 89th in the CBS poll.

I received a text early today from one of the guys I know who said that Pruitt was going to coach through 2021 and possibly beyond. I did ask what he was talking about and he proceeded to leave me drunk voicemail (at 11:00 AM on a Sunday morning, makes you wonder) how he was done giving money to the idiots at UT and how they will be happy with 6-6 record each year, with a bowl game every 3 or 4 years. He was one of the original 12 that offered buyout money. He is also very angry and drunk most of time, so there's that. Not sure I believe much of what he says at this point. Trying to find out more from the other guys. I do know some of that money is no longer available to UT as it went to Emory Medical School, John Hopkins Medical and a Military behavioral health program.
this is the most interesting message I’ve ever read on VN. True or false it at least made me laugh.

Why are we talking about what was here before Pruitt got on campus? He's been here for three years and we just went 3-7, and ended the season ranked 89th in the CBS poll.

Been here 3 yrs and recruited a class for 2. Coached and played young guys for 2 years and then had the COVID year in which no spring and a shortened fall practice. I seriously don’t get what ppl don’t understand here. Last season was a wash. You had whole position groups out at a time several times which hurt bad. Some schools had it worse than other and aunt is one of them.

Reactions: UTVOLS1614
Been here 3 yrs and recruited a class for 2. Coached and played young guys for 2 years and then had the COVID year in which no spring and a shortened fall practice. I seriously don’t get what ppl don’t understand here. Last season was a wash. You had whole position groups out at a time several times which hurt bad. Some schools had it worse than other and aunt is one of them.
still lost to GA State. Excuse for that? do you understand what 3-7 is? Last season is a wash is weak excuse.

This is assuming Pruitt is still the HC this year

I think by now it is safe to say Pruitt will be the head coach next year. It is now too close to NSD and spring practice to make a change. In true TN administration style, they have waited too long to make a move.

From a roster perspective, things look promising. If you can fire Pruitt with a reduced buyout and put Steele / Ansley in place to run your defense with billy Napier or Hugh Freeze as the head man and leading the offense, Tennessee wins 10 games next year.
Hahaha...let it go, let it go..

I want a decision made public soon, so that we can just focus on football or move on to something else.

I still love the talent on the team. LOVE it. At every level. Need some imagination offensively and need a sense of identity.
Urban Meyer could take this roster and win the East.

I think by now it is safe to say Pruitt will be the head coach next year. It is now too close to NSD and spring practice to make a change. In true TN administration style, they have waited too long to make a move.

I mean maybe but in all honesty I have no clue if Pruitt is back or not.

Hahaha...let it go, let it go..
Can't.
I remember 5 years ago, when Jay Graham helped Butch close strong on his first recruiting class. He was a holdover from Dooley, and Butch couldn't say enough good things about him. Next thing you know after signing day, Graham was out...

Look at Alabama and all those coaches that left after the Championship and most of the guys they recruited already signed from December.

Coaches do their job until it's not.

There's a lot of wait see stuff going on. I'm not sure Ansely or Pruitt will be here in 3 weeks.

Can't.
I remember 5 years ago, when Jay Graham helped Butch close strong on his first recruiting class. He was a holdover from Dooley, and Butch couldn't say enough good things about him. Next thing you know after signing day, Graham was out...

Look at Alabama and all those coaches that left after the Championship and most of the guys they recruited already signed from December.

Coaches do their job until it's not.

There's a lot of wait see stuff going on. I'm not sure Ansely or Pruitt will be here in 3 weeks.
Uh huh...I'll have fries with my crow, if necessary. ;)

Reactions: LittleVol
How far has Tennessee fallen? Far enough that the biggest “win” of the entire offseason so far is “at least our best player didn’t leave”.
just let that sink in a while

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back