Help me hate Georgia more.

There's nothing more I need to do to hate them, it's a passion I can't describe. I've said, but I'd pull for anyone playing them, anybody. I'd rather wake up every morning with my wife setting my nads on fire, than to lose to them. I'd rather my in laws move in tomorrow, than to lose to them. I'd rather have to eat nothing but
guacamole every day, and I hate it, than lose to them. I'd rather the dollar go to zero value and us have to trade with my fishing gear, than to lose to them. I'd rather be trapped in a room full of monkeys with explosive diarrhea, than to lose to them. Bunch of crybaby, overrated, grown men barking, poop eating, sissy britches.
. I'm easily confused....again. why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Reactions: joevol33
Roy Munson's "hobnail boot" call, is all you need. That and they have the worst fan base in the SEC. YouTube the hobnail boot call and you'll have plenty of disdain for them.
Especially if you were there and watched us take the lead late on the screen pass to the RB just to watch David Green drive right back down the field and hit an uncovered tight end for the win. Still makes me so dam mad to this day. I hate David Green and David Pollack and Georgia so dam much. I’m so tired of seeing that G on cars and the Dr. Pepper guy coaching them. They Bark at each other in complete sentences. I HATE GEORGIA

Try working in North Georgia for 1 day. You will loathe Georgia and their entitled, ignorant, barking fans. I hate them more than anyone now. Period. F*** them!

I still remember the 90s when we beat Georgia like 9 years in a row. Even when they fielded good teams, we still beat them relatively easily. We never seemed to have the same mental breakdowns vs Georgia that we have against Florida and Bama. Even into the 2000s and 2010s when they had better teams than us we stole some wins: 2004, 2007, 2009 and we even won back to back games with Butch in 2015 and 2016. I don’t think they own us mentally the way Florida does. Because of this I have never hated them the same way I hate Florida and Bama. Mark Richt was a class act. This Joevol guy seems like a nice guy too for a Georgia fan. Help me volnation to get fired up for this weekend and hate them the way I should. Any comments or reminders on the best reasons to hate them are welcome. Side note - there is Kirby - he is definitely moving me in the right direction. Nothing to like there.

True hate for Georgia comes from attending a game in Athens.

The last time I went down there was the week of the buttchugger incident on UT's campus. You've never really felt ultimate fury until you've had a man - ostensibly still intoxicated from the night before - yell "BUTTCHUGGER" at you at 8:30 in the morning.

Add to that the fact that grown men in flat billed hats bark like dogs incessantly, and you've got a real recipe for frustration.

Auburn and Bama in the east will warrant more hate but we would have 4 teams we can't stand. UF, UGA AU,and Bama! We either need to out recruit them or out coach them. Bama and UGA isn't happening because they recruit higher but coach wise we might be able to compete but I don't hold to that. Oklahoma and Texas joining the conference scares me because we fall behind Bama, UGA, UF, AU, until we can recruit with them. This is going to kill us. I think pods might be the way to go but I don't see that happening either.

I don't hate Georgia. In fact, I don't even think about them at all.

Funny how some say "I hate Georgia" but live in the state. I know several UGA alum who were born and raised in Tennessee. And some say "those Georgia fans are so obnoxious". We can't hold a candle to Tennessee fans of the 90s.

Funny how some say "I hate Georgia" but live in the state. I know several UGA alum who were born and raised in Tennessee. And some say "those Georgia fans are so obnoxious". We can't hold a candle to Tennessee fans of the 90s.
I like the state of Georgia.
I hate the university of Georgia’s athletics teams.
just ask any Ga Tech fan to explain why. THWG.

Reactions: tbh
After I brought up the Nat'l Championship drought suffered by the Ball-sniffing Leghumpers, a member of their fan base I know was jawing about how the last time UT was a true powerhouse was during the 1930s "because all the good talent was fighting WWII". Let that one sink in.

After I finished laughing in his face, I asked if UGA's football staff still recruited heavily in Germany, Poland, etc...

I like the state of Georgia.
I hate the university of Georgia’s athletics teams.
just ask any Ga Tech fan to explain why. THWG.

Yep. I spent most of my youth here. The state itself isn't too shabby, at least north of the fall line and near the coast.

I'll even go so far as to admit that the academic parts of UGA have plenty of merit from the standpoint of research...but in terms of athletics, THWG all day, every day.

The damn barking is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. There are two things that would really, really make me want to punch you in the face: 1) The Gator Chomp in my general direction. 2) Barking like a belligerent idiot. I mean....come on.
While I cannot endorse the punching part of your post, I admit that I have never liked the grown men barking cheer.

VN Store

Back