Help me hate Georgia more.

Volizona

I still remember the 90s when we beat Georgia like 9 years in a row. Even when they fielded good teams, we still beat them relatively easily. We never seemed to have the same mental breakdowns vs Georgia that we have against Florida and Bama. Even into the 2000s and 2010s when they had better teams than us we stole some wins: 2004, 2007, 2009 and we even won back to back games with Butch in 2015 and 2016. I don’t think they own us mentally the way Florida does. Because of this I have never hated them the same way I hate Florida and Bama. Mark Richt was a class act. This Joevol guy seems like a nice guy too for a Georgia fan. Help me volnation to get fired up for this weekend and hate them the way I should. Any comments or reminders on the best reasons to hate them are welcome. Side note - there is Kirby - he is definitely moving me in the right direction. Nothing to like there.

Ugh. Thanks that helps. I’m still mad at Fulmer for calling a pooch kick at the end of that game that gave Georgia great field position. Also kept us from and undefeated regular season. Thanks for the reminder. I’m hating a little more now.

I still remember the 90s when we beat Georgia like 9 years in a row. Even when they fielded good teams, we still beat them relatively easily. We never seemed to have the same mental breakdowns vs Georgia that we have against Florida and Bama. Even into the 2000s and 2010s when they had better teams than us we stole some wins: 2004, 2007, 2009 and we even won back to back games with Butch in 2015 and 2016. I don’t think they own us mentally the way Florida does. Because of this I have never hated them the same way I hate Florida and Bama. Mark Richt was a class act. This Joevol guy seems like a nice guy too for a Georgia fan. Help me volnation to get fired up for this weekend and hate them the way I should. Any comments or reminders on the best reasons to hate them are welcome. Side note - there is Kirby - he is definitely moving me in the right direction. Nothing to like there.
Uncle Lou https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAjJYmwcE3o76Sy1nKkr3KA

The UGA student section taunting us for the substitution penalty against LSU in 2010. I think the kids in paint had numbered themselves or something. And on a related note, those stupid spiky shoulder pads students and other fans wear.

There's nothing more I need to do to hate them, it's a passion I can't describe. I've said, but I'd pull for anyone playing them, anybody. I'd rather wake up every morning with my wife setting my nads on fire, than to lose to them. I'd rather my in laws move in tomorrow, than to lose to them. I'd rather have to eat nothing but guacamole every day, and I hate it, than lose to them. I'd rather the dollar go to zero value and us have to trade with my fishing gear, than to lose to them. I'd rather be trapped in a room full of monkeys with explosive diarrhea, than to lose to them. Bunch of crybaby, overrated, grown men barking, poop eating, sissy britches.

There's nothing more I need to do to hate them, it's a passion I can't describe. I've said, but I'd pull for anyone playing them, anybody. I'd rather wake up every morning with my wife setting my nads on fire, than to lose to them. I'd rather my in laws move in tomorrow, than to lose to them. I'd rather have to eat nothing but guacamole every day, and I hate it, than lose to them. I'd rather the dollar go to zero value and us have to trade with my fishing gear, than to lose to them. I'd rather be trapped in a room full of monkeys with explosive diarrhea, than to lose to them. Bunch of crybaby, overrated, grown men barking, poop eating, sissy britches.

Wow. That’s a lot of hate coming from a life long Georgia fan. 😀

OTL: Fans behaving badly

At Georgia, campus police chief Jimmy Williamson has seen his share of fights involving people in their 40s and 50s "who should know better." One man punched a woman and broke her nose, he said. His officers have dealt with people urinating from the upper deck, spitting on people, dealing drugs in the bathroom, "fights galore" and even a kidnapping.

Officers at Georgia eject more than 300 fans per game -- which is the highest among colleges surveyed -- but they arrest only about five; most of the arrests are for illegal drug possession, Chief Williamson said.

But even with 200 law enforcement officers, he said he simply doesn't have enough people to keep up.

"The sad thing is, we're dealing with it in such a short period of time," he said. "We're not documenting and dealing with it like we would otherwise. We just don't have the time. Every time you arrest someone, you tie up an officer for 40 to 45 minutes. About 25 to 30 percent of the people we eject could be arrested, but we choose not to. We're just trying to survive that day."

You knows whats worse than a people doing the gator chomp? Grown 🍑 men walking up to you barking in your face. I have seen it not just to me outside Sanford stadium and Stegeman Coliseum as well as Neyland stadium (I have been to many basketball games and can't remember any at Thompson Boling Arena) they dont travel well for bball games. But them doing it to kids. Like super in their faces with crazed looks barking in kids faces. Thats disturbing.

Last edited:

I never used to hate Georgia, but here’s why I do now:

They are only where they are because of Bama-level shady recruiting. Now we all pay folks under the table here and there, we know this, but Kirby does it at a “disrespectful to the game” level.

In 2016, Kirby’s first year, they went 7-5. They lost to us, lost to Florida, lost to Derek Mason’s Vandy, got humiliated by Ole Miss, and beat Nicholls State in a nail biter by 2 points.

The very next year they pulled the #3 class in the country. Right there with Ohio State and Bama, who were contenders. What in the world did 20+ four and five-star players see in year one that made them all want to jump on the wagon? Nothing. He just paid well enough. It’s been a snowball effect ever since.

After the 2019 season, LSU was the hottest team in all of football. Coach O was coach of the year, Burrow had won the Heisman, and they took the Natty. Every piece of sports media was all over them. Georgia had blown their season YET AGAIN in an inexplicable loss to South Carolina, and got worked by LSU in the SEC Champ game.

Guess who pulled the #1 class the next year… LSU? Nope. Georgia (who didn’t even make the playoffs)…… somehow….

Roy Munson's.
I assume that you mean Larry, this is Roy.
4ce4f9c6caad0317c13e88511896224a.png

Go spend about 20 minutes on r/CFB. The barkers are insufferable pricks over there, along with the 2 billion Ohio fans infesting that subreddit. r/CFB single handedly made me despise Ohio almost as much as I do Bama and Florida.

Reactions: Remy
Careful fellas. There are a lot of “Vol” fans on here who seem to need to defend them and kiss their &$$ with praise.

uga: insane whiny fans, passive aggressive little imps who need constant affirmation. Most annoying fans in sports, bar none.

Just remember Larry Mushmouth with his usual drunken sounding voice with that ridiculous hobnail boot rant.

And this. Klassy program. 1F9A6D7E-32A4-444D-BADF-52CEA2A0B1BD.jpeg

Why would you need 'help' hating Georgia in any sport? Their moronic fans sit in their double wides (yes, they moved up), calling people from Tennessee toothless hillbillies. Have you met people from Georgia? I'm cool with the south and all...huntin, fishin, nascar, granny's chicken dinner on Sunday...I get it. Just don't act like you're better or more sophisticated than others, because likely, you're not. I don't like fans from other states pretending Tennesseans are hillbillies, when most of those who ddo are trailer trash...and I don't even live in Tennessee.

Listen to this:

Reactions: tbh and DonDiego

VN Store

Back