Help me get this msg. to Heupel and Elarbee

EtowahVol

Longtime Vol fan and especially last year it pains me when you shoot yourself in the foot because of stupid. I'm sure there's no stat that's kept on this but if there is I'll bet last year we led the SEC in false starts by Offensive lineman. Several games this was on the same player. If they believe in fundamentals and I'm sure they do there has to be a way to fix this. Just wanted with all the other stuff that's going to have to be dealt with the next 3 yrs fix this bad habit please. Go Vols

There was no excuse for us not to be ready for that little line shift Georgia did last year. They did that every game the year before. That's when I seriously began to wonder what the hell Beldar and Co. we're doing with their time. They must've got us to jump 10 times.

Last edited:
I am sure CJH and staff will be deep into film study. The countless times we shot ourselves in the foot with penalties will be obvious. I mean we had multiple motion and off-sides penalties that killed drives. Then there were penalties on our defense that kept opponents on the field way to long. Agree player mental discipline and self control have to be a priority by new staff.

Longtime Vol fan and especially last year it pains me when you shoot yourself in the foot because of stupid. I'm sure there's no stat that's kept on this but if there is I'll bet last year we led the SEC in false starts by Offensive lineman. Several games this was on the same player. If they believe in fundamentals and I'm sure they do there has to be a way to fix this. Just wanted with all the other stuff that's going to have to be dealt with the next 3 yrs fix this bad habit please. Go Vols

That's because they thought the QB was saying "hike" when it was Pruitt on the sideline saying "aight".

OP has a point. All jest aside. Seems the last decade, we've been lacking in the fundamentals. Arm tackles, backs that fall down on first contact. QB's getting blindsided and fumble on sacks, unsportsmanlike drive killing penalties. There is some truth in THE TEAM THAT MAKES THE FEWEST MISTAKES WINS, maxim.
I just emailed this post to Heupel@I_Listen_to_Volnation_to_understand_my_job.com

Dear sweet baby Jesus no, instead let's all pretend to be Bama and Georgia and Florida fans, and send helpful tweets to THOSE coaches.

Hey Corch Mullin, life long Florita fan here, I just want you to know you really god ta improve the snap count thing this year, last year we was really bad at it, so let's do like that plummer guy and just get er done, you know? Okay, Go Vols I mean Hook Em I mean Chomp Chomp Gators!

God bless early drankin’.

I'm sure they need to hear this from you.

OP, I suggest simply walking in to Anderson and head straight for the man's office to let him know directly. Often there is a receptionist or even security staff there. Just ignore anything that they say and keep going. Even in the rare event that you are physically resisted, just stay the course. You'll absolutely get your chance to lay bear your ❤️ to the new HC.
Do not be deterred. And by all means report back what you learn.

Here’s the number. You will have to make the call. 3E43D6C3-FD5A-4F3C-9B31-CAE695F8EEBF.jpeg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back