Help me get this msg. to Heupel and Elarbee

VOLstuckinKY2

26 yrs making KY our B*#@
Dear sweet baby Jesus no, instead let's all pretend to be Bama and Georgia and Florida fans, and send helpful tweets to THOSE coaches.

Hey Corch Mullin, life long Florita fan here, I just want you to know you really god ta improve the snap count thing this year, last year we was really bad at it, so let's do like that plummer guy and just get er done, you know? Okay, Go Vols I mean Hook Em I mean Chomp Chomp Gators!
Dude, your on a roll tonight....I've read three post from you and been laughing my a$$ off....

Watched a couple of UCF games from last year. Unfortunately, with the fast pace offense, there were a number of false starts in each game, more than you would expect. On the plus side, they would draw the opposing team offsides defensively. Kind of evened out, maybe. So just expect some false starts, especially in early games.

Longtime Vol fan and especially last year it pains me when you shoot yourself in the foot because of stupid. I'm sure there's no stat that's kept on this but if there is I'll bet last year we led the SEC in false starts by Offensive lineman. Several games this was on the same player. If they believe in fundamentals and I'm sure they do there has to be a way to fix this. Just wanted with all the other stuff that's going to have to be dealt with the next 3 yrs fix this bad habit please. Go Vols
Damn. The entire staff just came by and had some of my home made ice cream. They just left, and then? I come on here and find this. Sorry man, rotten luck.

Longtime Vol fan and especially last year it pains me when you shoot yourself in the foot because of stupid. I'm sure there's no stat that's kept on this but if there is I'll bet last year we led the SEC in false starts by Offensive lineman. Several games this was on the same player. If they believe in fundamentals and I'm sure they do there has to be a way to fix this. Just wanted with all the other stuff that's going to have to be dealt with the next 3 yrs fix this bad habit please. Go Vols

1202461152.jpg.0.jpg

Tman44

God Father of Soul
Just tell him yourself. It's the 21st century man...

@Gelerbee

https://utsports.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/glen-elarbee/4763

Dear coach, please tell your players to not false start. You’ll thank me later.
Sincerely,
Football Savant

GregAmsler

Vol Calls comes to Volnation.

vegasvolfan

I put it out there into the world. If AD White hears about this post he will get back to you and it will be funny.

VN Store

Sponsors