Help for Chargervol (GoFundMe)

Mine was Christmas almost 4 years ago. 2 weeks in the hospital then nothing for over a year. Then another acute attack, a month later, chronic. You know it from there.

Just make sure she follows all of their advice thoroughly. No matter how annoying or inconvenient, way better than the alternative.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys.
Yeah my buddy just had pancreatitis last week but seems like a 1 time deal. They just told him not to eat or drink anything for 3 days. Then liquid diet for 3 more. But he seems ok now. Hopefully he doesn't have to go through what you have. And hopefully this treatment where they just play old highlights of the Seattle super Sonics to yer pancreas tomorrow works and you don't have to deal with it anymore. Shawn Kemp is the best cure.

Yeah my buddy just had pancreatitis last week but seems like a 1 time deal. They just told him not to eat or drink anything for 3 days. Then liquid diet for 3 more. But he seems ok now. Hopefully he doesn't have to go through what you have. And hopefully this treatment where they just play old highlights of the Seattle super Sonics to yer pancreas tomorrow works and you don't have to deal with it anymore. Shawn Kemp is the best cure.
Das funny mang.
I know it's not a cure but definitely will take the relief and a shot at a semi normal life again. You really do hear about it more, don't know what the deal is.
Do hope your friend and momma Gucc never hear of it again.

@SweetasSoda , so sorry about your cousin, I'll try to find out more this evening. Are they considering removing what's left of the pancreas?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleegro
I can't believe I haven't seen this yet and I was just here the other day. Better late than never.

Hope everything is going as planned and I look forward to hearing from you. I knew something was up and now I wished I had been a little nosier.

Will continue my prayers for you and your family.

Take care brother.
Thanks and don't even worry about it. I never mentioned anything outside of the RF, no way you could've known.
I should've tagged you when you were asking a year ago, that's on me. Sorry man.

Reactions: Behr
Thanks and don't even worry about it. I never mentioned anything outside of the RF, no way you could've known.
I should've tagged you when you were asking a year ago, that's on me. Sorry man.

I check the RF a couple of times a week, I obviously just didn't see this thread, I guess because it didn't have a number at the beginning.

Anyway, there's nothing to be "on you", after now that I read it back it doesn't really make sense. I knew you weren't well just didn't know what was wrong, and I was praying for you anyway, so not much else was needed.

Shout out to everyone that has been so giving and to Freak for providing VN and allowing this.

I look forward to hearing how you're getting better. See ya around.

Yeah, made me appreciate smartphones. One lady said, you're here tomorrow, you were supposed to be at Rutledge Tower today, "you probably got mixed up"

Unlock phone - open email - stick email in lady's face - watch lady back peddle 😏

"Oh... you actually read that e-mail? Crap"

- Silly lady (probably)

Lol, I'm good.
Giving me too long to sit here and think though. Flicking th tubes from boredom and nervousness.
View attachment 209581
I would tell your nurse that you are nervous AF and to give you some good drugs to take care of it lol. I always enjoy asking for them to load me up on as much as possible whenever I go in for surgery or something like that lol.

Reactions: chargervol
How are we this A.M. @chargervol?
Sore but less so, maybe well enough for a short trip. Thinking about driving the kids to a beach and letting them play for a few, they've been completely content and well behaved through the entire thing.
They were also visibly shaken as I was taken back yesterday, really want to just give them something for what they've been through.
It's free and I don't have to do anything but sit 🙂 Which is about all I'm good for this morning.

Gotta Google though, not familiar with the area and have to make sure the trip isn't too long.

VN Store

Back