Help for Chargervol (GoFundMe)

“You mean these people you never met just up and sent you $3,000?”

😂
I never even considered it, especially during the off season. Was just hoping to reach the goal and I'm familiar with what we do here.
Can you imagine her thoughts?lol
Total disbelief. She was still in shock about @jakez4ut handling the room. Entire experience brought her to tears.

a52ec062-7997-4f36-8782-4aea200ab514_text.gif

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet and I was just here the other day. Better late than never.

Hope everything is going as planned and I look forward to hearing from you. I knew something was up and now I wished I had been a little nosier.

Will continue my prayers for you and your family.

Take care brother.

Can a man get an update @chargervol ?
Sorry. Today was just the CAT scan. Won't know results until tomorrow when we return for the sonic procedure.

The sent us to the wrong place but paid to shuttle us to the correct facility. Unfortunately, the person doing the scan felt so bad about the mix up, she drove to the facility we were originally.
Told her to stay put and we returned to the original (wrong) facility.
So, yeah.

I gotta ask, how do you guys get your username listed on the GoFundMe, instead of your real name? All I saw was an option to show the real name and comment, or hide both.

I gotta ask, how do you guys get your username listed on the GoFundMe, instead of your real name? All I saw was an option to show the real name and comment, or hide both.

The email you received for the receipt you click edit profile and change your name.

Sorry. Today was just the CAT scan. Won't know results until tomorrow when we return for the sonic procedure.

The sent us to the wrong place but paid to shuttle us to the correct facility. Unfortunately, the person doing the scan felt so bad about the mix up, she drove to the facility we were originally.
So, yeah.

Lol sounds like an event! Also, you aren’t forgiven.... how dare you have extremely important stuff to do and not tell us about....

Put your screen name in the first name block and a period in the second. Or split up your screenname in both.

So, yeah.
Lol. Figures

Yeah, made me appreciate smartphones. One lady said, you're here tomorrow, you were supposed to be at Rutledge Tower today, "you probably got mixed up"

Unlock phone - open email - stick email in lady's face - watch lady back peddle 😏
Lol

Reactions: SmokinBob
@chargervol my mom has coincidentally been in the hospital since Father’s Day for pancreatitis. They can’t figure out the cause either.
Damn man, acute?
Hoping so brother, she may never have another attack if it's not chronic. But I don't like the unidentified cause, that's how mine started.

First time having it so hopefully a one time thing.
Mine was Christmas almost 4 years ago. 2 weeks in the hospital then nothing for over a year. Then another acute attack, a month later, chronic. You know it from there.

Just make sure she follows all of their advice thoroughly. No matter how annoying or inconvenient, way better than the alternative.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

Mine was Christmas almost 4 years ago. 2 weeks in the hospital then nothing for over a year. Then another acute attack, a month later, chronic. You know it from there.

Just make sure she follows all of their advice thoroughly. No matter how annoying or inconvenient, way better than the alternative.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys.
My cousin is back in Vanderbilt with it...😥

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Put your screen name in the first name block and a period in the second. Or split up your screenname in both.

Thanks. I figured out that I also had to use IE. Apparently I've got too many security restrictions in Firefox for that web site to work properly.

VN Store

Back