Hearing Rumors Debord Is Gone After This Season

He's not getting fired. He's quitting and going to the NFL.

After the way Butch has lied to & mistreated him you can't blame Debord for leaving either.

He's gonna change positions and either be a RB's or WR's position coach as they have longer NFL careers than offensive coordinator.

Butch should have been thrilled to death Debord decided to grace us with his presence. He only coordinated a NC at Michigan. You know who else came out under his watch? Tom F'ing Brady. And Debord has pro set NFL experience.

Debord almost quit after 2015 because Butch kept making him run a Read Option spread. Butch promised him if he would come back one more year and lead us to Tampa he'd let him run a Pro-Set or an I-Form offense and wouldn't tell him to call plays for an innacurate wildcat quarterback to pass from the pocket anymore.

Nobody has realized until our 8th game of the year but Butch is such a gutless coward and afraid that Debord would make him look bad that he lied to Debord the entire time. Butch being a liar with no morals has gone too far. Debord could have delivered a NC to any team in the country, just look at bama's offense! Its similar to ours. After Debord decided to do Rocky Top a favor and allowing us the privilege of calling our plays, Butch intentionally sabatoged his career. Forced him to run a scheme he's not suited for with players Debord doesn't know how to coach.

You can't blame Debord.

Reactions: 7 people

After the way Butch has lied to & mistreated him you can't blame Debord for leaving either.

He's gonna change positions and either be a RB's or WR's position coach as they have longer NFL careers than offensive coordinator.

Butch should have been thrilled to death Debord decided to grace us with his presence. He only coordinated a NC at Michigan. You know who else came out under his watch? Tom F'ing Brady. And Debord has pro set NFL experience.

Debord almost quit after 2015 because Butch kept making him run a Read Option spread. Butch promised him if he would come back one more year and lead us to Tampa he'd let him run a Pro-Set or an I-Form offense and wouldn't tell him to call plays for an innacurate wildcat quarterback to pass from the pocket anymore.

Nobody has realized until our 8th game of the year but Butch is such a gutless coward and afraid that Debord would make him look bad that he lied to Debord the entire time. Butch being a liar with no morals has gone too far. Debord could have delivered a NC to any team in the country, just look at bama's offense! Its similar to ours. After Debord decided to do Rocky Top a favor and allowing us the privilege of calling our plays, Butch intentionally sabatoged his career. Forced him to run a scheme he's not suited for with players Debord doesn't know how to coach.

You can't blame Debord.

if you're serious, I feel obligated to tell you that your ignorance is breathtaking.

Nevermind, I get it now. Sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

You can't blame Debord.

Blue font?

Reactions: 1 person

You can't blame Debord.

So are you Debords brother in law or something ?

You can't blame Debord.
You join in Oct. of this year and have all this info? Prove some of it anyway you can. You here to cause disharmony on Rocky Top IMO and i've been seeing these same attempts from others like you. Good luck but I for one ain't buying into your shat!

which was extended in March through February 2018. so a year was added to it this past March.

In no way do i believe he will be fired. If not here in 2017 it will be a decision he makes

So that puts those rumors to bed, despite what some "insiders" on here clsim.

You can't blame Debord.

yw

Your gif made it worth while.

As soon as I sent it and the page refreshed I thought fail. I came back to trim 85% if it and make it an inconsequencial forgotten chuckle.

But you got me with the monkey

dd92f81b7b0a5ef991fbd6a35eb7baa7575f37a0fca95b576fc3f22549e37601_1.jpg
Its true the Bears hired him today

? Fixed it for you since people appear to be taking it seriously. :)

... or maybe they are kidding too? Ultimate troll jobs?

Thanks.

I'll never know if the joke could have worked in short form but I found out the long version sucks.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks.

I'll never know if the joke could have worked in short form but I found out the long version sucks.

I like the effort. If Debord gave the same effort in coaching as you did in your lame jokes, we would probably be 7-1 right now.

:lolabove:

Reactions: 3 people
I like the effort. If Debord gave the same effort in coaching as you did in your lame jokes, we would probably be 7-1 right now.

:lolabove:

Drum roll....

I'm Not Gonna Quit Either.

........ I'll see myself out on this one.

Epic fail.

Wasn't the monkey punishment enough?

How do I blue from an android phone?

You don't.

Never ever ever use blue font. Blue font is giant air quotes, winks and an exaggerated voice, and it kills the joke. And people who don't get it and reply just give the joke legs.

Wait, were you just joking about blue font?

Wasnt happy about debord hire

But lets be rational
He called great games in ok & fl & bama last year

He called great games in 2 bowl games

Go back and watch ky and vandy games last year.. Looked like a video game.

This year,,, too vanilla... Too predicatable. But when your o-line is hurt & makeshift how much can he do.
But look & ATM game. Jeez 700 yards and set record on them. The players turned it over 7 times . They dont we win by 4 touchdowns. Debord looks brillant.

Maybe if we had a qb that could complete a pass consistently this offense would look way different.
My biggest problem with Debord is he is too predictable early and waits too long to open playbook. But i think he watches dobbs bounce so many passes off receivers feet in practice hell why let him throw deep and turn it over.

Can we hire a young imaginative oc with qb background????? I dont know.

I would like to watch some of Jones cincys games and see what offense looked like. Go look at his past schedules, he best louisville, best michigan st and a few others.

Reactions: 1 person
Bama chose to go with smaller DLinemen with more speed. Evolving with the game.

but they recruited them. they didn't create them. You can make Khalil smaller or bigger and it is not changing him. He is going to move slowly.

Watch Khalil run to sideline chasing a player and watch a Alabama DT do the same. One is just much faster than the other. Khalil will never be fast or quick.

Maybe it's not Jone's system that's the problem, but the guy calling the plays in his system. Bajakian is a good example. I believe he was a much better coordinator.

How quickly we forget....the composite national total offense ranking of Debord's two seasons is significantly higher than Bajakian's two seasons at this point.....and that's before Debord gets his second go around at the softies at the back end of the schedule (OOC game, Ky, Mizz, Vandie).....and Bajakian had 4 NFL OLs to work with his first year at least. I don't think Debord has a single legit OL that's played the last two seasons that's getting drafted anytime soon....could be wrong, but I ain't seeing it.

Not scientific by any means, but our offensive production, believe it or not, has been much better under Debord than it was under Bajakian.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back