Head of Iran's Nuclear Program Assassinated

Which if done right can’t be proved.

Really WTH is Iran going to do anyway?

If done right? Big hypothetical "if", as a parting gift to a new administration, if it were true.

As to what could they do.. tit for tat comes to mind, but wouldn't matter if its unproveable.

If done right? Big hypothetical "if", as a parting gift to a new administration, if it were true.

As to what could they do.. tit for tat comes to mind, but wouldn't matter if its unproveable.

There’s nothing that can be done when you die of Covid . It’s a shame he refused to wear a mask and just missed the miracle cure vaccine by a week or two . Does anyone know if they are going to allow more than 20 people at his funeral?

So it was a favor?

That’s awesome. I love Israel they are the one country I have any trust to stand with us. I’m sure this was related to us going back to that ridiculous nuclear deal

Reactions: ajvol01
I wonder if he was also the head of their "foreign election tampering" program.
One way to find out...take a data dump from the secret special foreign election tampering server, multiply it by 1, then run it thru the Pythagorean theorem. If you get a number for an answer, then it probably means there was fraud involved.
I’m not saying it’s accurate, just asking you to keep an open mind.

I was just wondering if he wanted Trump or Biden to win the election . I’m just guessing here , but probably went something like .. Ha Ha Trump lost and Biden won. This will be really good for our nuke program .. wait does anybody else hear a ticking sound ? I’m positive Im hearing ticking .. oh sh!t !

One way to find out...take a data dump from the secret special foreign election tampering server, multiply it by 1, then run it thru the Pythagorean theorem. If you get a number for an answer, then it probably means there was fraud involved.
I’m not saying it’s accurate, just asking you to keep an open mind.
That's a cute caricature. I think you have a bright future ahead of yourself at county fairs.

Don't give up on your dream.

VN Store

Back