HBO's True Detective

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door." - Cohle

Thinking about starting to watch this after I just binge watched Breaking Bad. It'll be a good filler until Game of Thrones starts back up.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door." - Cohle

gonna use that one and several more from the show.

I feel like half of it is just Cohle acting weird and Woody just ad libbing along, like "who walks that slow", etc.

Dude in the underwear in gas mask looks like a damn freak. Wouldn't it be cool to go to Hollywood and finally call your fam and friends to tell them you have a part? A tatted psychopath walking around in a diaper with a gas mask and a machete

gonna use that one and several more from the show.

I feel like half of it is just Cohle acting weird and Woody just ad libbing along, like "who walks that slow", etc.

Dude in the underwear in gas mask looks like a damn freak. Wouldn't it be cool to go to Hollywood and finally call your fam and friends to tell them you have a part? A tatted psychopath walking around in a diaper with a gas mask and a machete

I'm pretty sure it's either terrypedigo, Grant Case, or webbvol.

Not happy. Grabbed a left over bison patty, Arnold Palmer and sat down with my puppy to watch last night's show.
Just spent $4500 this morning on braces for my teenager. Now this. After the worst SB ever. Add that to losing one of the greatest posters in the history of recruiting forums, and its called a 24 hour rut.

This is just amazing film making . The last 10 minutes alone is some of the best stuff I've seen on television. That was a single tracking shot. Alfonso Cuaron would be proud.

This is just amazing film making . The last 10 minutes alone is some of the best stuff I've seen on television. That was a single tracking shot. Alfonso Cuaron would be proud.

I wondered if anyone else caught that. That was stunning. Good grief MM is just incredible in this show. That man better get littered with awards over this.

Odd! Thought this was on series record. Wonder how many episodes I missed now. Last one I saw was when they were driving up to the dudes house in the middle of nowhere then the show ended.

Odd! Thought this was on series record. Wonder how many episodes I missed now. Last one I saw was when they were driving up to the dudes house in the middle of nowhere then the show ended.

You only missed last night's episode. Fix your DVR immediately.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back