Haynesworth calling for boycott...

It’s okay tough guy! You aren’t the first person I’ve heard use the word Ebonics in a sentence, I know what it means. Same thing it means when someone attempts to purposely degrade me by calling me a Tennessee hillbilly.

I'm not attempting to degrade you but I'll be damned if you come on here and call me a racist because your sensitive little feelings get hurt. Crawl back in your hole, your safe space or your room filled with coloring books and puppies but as of now I'm finished with you.

Reactions: Border Vol
I'm not attempting to degrade you but I'll be damned if you come on here and call me a racist because your sensitive little feelings get hurt. Crawl back in your hole, your safe space or your room filled with coloring books and puppies but as of now I'm finished with you.

I haven’t been in a hole, I’ve been out in the great big world where in 2021 you can’t say things like that anymore.

I haven’t been in a hole, I’ve been out in the great big world where in 2021 you can’t say things like that anymore.

Can't say what? The truth? People like you are exactly what is wrong in 2021. I don't care if you're white, black or green if you're an idiot like Haynesworth you should be called out. And you should also be called out when people have to decipher your sentences because you lack basic English skills. Just give up, you won't win this argument.

Can't say what? The truth? People like you are exactly what is wrong in 2021. I don't care if you're white, black or green if you're an idiot like Haynesworth you should be called out. And you should also be called out when people have to decipher your sentences because you lack basic English skills. Just give up, you won't win this argument.

Thought you were done with me?

Exactly what I thought, nothing of relevance or substance.

My mama just raised me better than to say things that purposely degrade others, not just in 2021 but for the last 40 years. She also taught me not to argue with idiots. So well.....bye!

Ok, let’s see. Tn wanted HC experience, experience running a program, someone who has hired staffs. Did I miss that on Tee’s resume?

Not to mention they interviewed (and would've hired) two black candidates before offering Huepel. GTFO with this "systemic racism" horseshit! It simply does not hold water in this situation!

Reactions: beamerman

VN Store

Back