Haven't liberals figured it out yet?

I doubt you can find a post of mine where I'm "wrinkled" from a celebrity post or opinion.

Then nobody was talking about/to you.

People dogged Lebron for being a celebrity with an opinion that no one wants to hear.

I mention Trump was just a celebrity with an opinion, too.

How are people so confused about the point?

Reactions: 2 people
IF you include musicians as celebrities, I'd crawl across the street to meet David Gilmour.

Oh, and Sam's a chick?

Only guy celebrity that I could think of at the moment that I would go out of my way to meet.

I have no idea who David Gilmour is.

People dogged Lebron for being a celebrity with an opinion that no one wants to hear.

You're going out of your way to start an argument. 4 years ago I didn't GAF what DT was saying just like today I DGAF what Lebron has to say. Lebron gets into a position that can affect me, I'll care.

Why is that hard for you to understand?

Reactions: 6 people
Only guy celebrity that I could think of at the moment that I would go out of my way to meet.

I have no idea who David Gilmour is.

2Q==
images

Qe7QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Reactions: 2 people
You're going out of your way to start an argument. 4 years ago I didn't GAF what DT was saying just like today I DGAF what Lebron has to say. Lebron gets into a position that can affect me, I'll care.

Why is that hard for you to understand?

Because it ends an argument that he believes he has the upper hand in. Just keep feeding him bait and watch him spin out of control.

Actually, I could care less about all athletes and celebrities and their opinions. Nine times out of ten, they are hypocritical in their opinions anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
Or it could be that it's losing its meaning by adding so many additional letters. Why can't we just be happy with four?

I think the argument is definitely valid (we share varied views and laughs over the acronym within the community). I actually do like the Q, though. I mean, it's the funnest of all English letters.

I think the argument is definitely valid (we share varied views and laughs over the acronym within the community). I actually do like the Q, though. I mean, it's the funnest of all English letters.

Interesting. I thought you liked the D more.

Reactions: 3 people
18 months later and the thought police on the other side are trying to control NFL players and the anthem narrative.

People are tired of what they don't agree with. People love thought police.

Maybe there are some who are trying to control thought, but for the most part, I see it as just the opposite. I see the moves of the SJWs against companies like Chik-fil-A as trying to make a political statement. I see the loss of ratings for the NFL as retreating from political statements.

Nearly EVERYONE I have heard talk about it have said that they stopped watching the NFL because it's supposed to be a fun retreat from the polarization of America. When it ceased being entertainment and got co-opted as a message board for political divisiveness, they were out.

The liberal SJWs aren't boycotting because Chic-fil-A stopped serving Chicken.

Most former-NFL watchers I talk to aren't boycotting. They just lost interest because it became something they didn't want to watch anymore.

And for the record, I just watched the docu-series "All or Nothing", and I'll watch several Falcons and Titans game next year. I'm not hiding from anything or boycotting anything. If you want to call anyone out, it should probably be someone else.

And ETA... As soon as Twitter lights up with former NFL watchers demanding apologies from someone who posted that they watched the NFL, come talk to me.

Last edited:
Maybe there are some who are trying to control thought, but for the most part, I see it as just the opposite. I see the moves of the SJWs against companies like Chik-fil-A as trying to make a political statement. I see the loss of ratings for the NFL as retreating from political statements.

Nearly EVERYONE I have heard talk about it have said that they stopped watching the NFL because it's supposed to be a fun retreat from the polarization of America. When it ceased being entertainment and got co-opted as a message board for political divisiveness, they were out.

The liberal SJWs aren't boycotting because Chic-fil-A stopped serving Chicken.

Most former-NFL watchers I talk to aren't boycotting. They just lost interest because it became something they didn't want to watch anymore.

And for the record, I just watched the docu-series "All or Nothing", and I'll watch several Falcons and Titans game next year. I'm not hiding from anything or boycotting anything. If you want to call anyone out, it should probably be someone else.

And ETA... As soon as Twitter lights up with former NFL watchers demanding apologies from someone who posted that they watched the NFL, come talk to me.

I didn't call you out personally about the NFL, I was just refuting your point that people are tired of the thought police. It's funny that you're trying to make it about CFA now, too.

OC wasn't talking about CFA....OC called people thought police for boycotting brands who are in bed with a politician.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back