Haven't liberals figured it out yet?

The one in the WH does things that matter and affect you and me. I don't GAS what LeBron, or Samantha Bee think. Maybe that is where you and I are different

Now Trump is doing things that affect you and me. 4 years ago when he was saying all this stupid **** on twitter that's coming back to bite him in the ass, nobody was crying that he should keep his celebrity opinions to himself.

Reactions: 3 people
Now Trump is doing things that affect you and me. 4 years ago when he was saying all this stupid **** on twitter that's coming back to bite him in the ass, nobody was crying that he should keep his celebrity opinions to himself.
meh. Your panties are particularly twisted this morning.

Reactions: 4 people

4 years ago Donald Trump was to insignificant in my life for me to care, plus I don’t tweeter.

4 years ago Donald Trump was to insignificant in my life for me to care, plus I don’t tweeter.

I'm not sure Twitter is compatible with your flip phone and likely would conflict with your snake game.

Speaking of celebrities, De Niro was unhinged at the Tony awards. He said “F*** Trump” live on TV.

So the only celebrity opinions that wrinkle you come from the ones you care about?

I'm pretty sure the people here crying about Lebron see him as insignificant.

Reactions: 3 people
So the only celebrity opinions that wrinkle you come from the ones you care about?

I'm pretty sure the people here crying about Lebron see him as insignificant.

I doubt you can find a post of mine where I'm "wrinkled" from a celebrity post or opinion.

All celebrities are insignificant. I wouldn't walk across the street to see any of them.

There are a few I would but most are of the female persuasion. I'd walk across the street to meet Sam Elliot.

There are a few I would but most are of the female persuasion. I'd walk across the street to meet Sam Elliot.
IF you include musicians as celebrities, I'd crawl across the street to meet David Gilmour.

Oh, and Sam's a chick?

VN Store

Back