• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Has JG made a post game comment?

I’m bot even commenting on JG or what he should do. I don’t care and it doesn’t matter. But JJ is the best leader on this team and his commitment and effort are unquestionable. A leader doesn’t stop leading just bc he has made a mistake.
It doesnt matter how good of a leader or player he is. JG has also given his all for this team. A good leader doesnt rip into another player for a bad mistake when he himself made MULTIPLE mistakes (in casd you didint know Jennings didnt just make one) in the same game. Its called hypocrisy. If he rips into him because of how he RESPONDS then thats fine.

It doesnt matter how good of a leader or player he is. JG has also given his all for this team. A good leader doesnt rip into another player for a bad mistake when he himself made MULTIPLE mistakes (in casd you didint know Jennings didnt just make one) in the same game. Its called hypocrisy. If he rips into him because of how he RESPONDS then thats fine.
What did I miss? Point me to JJ ripping JG

I’m bot even commenting on JG or what he should do. I don’t care and it doesn’t matter. But JJ is the best leader on this team and his commitment and effort are unquestionable. A leader doesn’t stop leading just bc he has made a mistake.[/QUOTE

The commentators said JJ went to every offensive player after the ball bounced off of him and was intercepted and took full responsibility for it. A good leader owns his mistakes. Did anyone see JG take ownership for his fumble? I didn’t.

Players will handle this
csqU3u3.gif

So Jennings gets a pass when he screws up and can chew out some one else whenever he wants? Jennings missed some key passes, one of which gifted Bama points. He didnt play his best game and therefore doesnt get to chew out JG IN THIS INSTANCE.

The difference is that Jennings won’t keep making the same mistakes, and typically makes plays when given the opportunity. I don’t think any of Jennings teammates question his heart or his ability. And let’s just face it, Jennings is just more like able, is a hometown kid, and has been embraced by the fans due to his play in the field. Curious, isn’t it?

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
He has had some drops and was totally to blame for Mauers INT. However, he's a dog and the leader of this team and plays with the effort and determination it takes to be a winning football team. Can't say the same for Guarantano

And he apologized to everyone on the team for that int... Like a leader should.

I don't see the need to do or say anything publicly. Anything he or the coaches have to say needs to be handled privately in the locker room. It's not twitter or facebook material.
As golfballs above stated just let it be and move on. Bad thing is Pruitt and Chaney have got to pick between JG and JT to back-up BM. I don't think BM is injured bad at all and that Pruitt pulled him before he could really get injured. Some say a Bama lineman kneed his helmet and that led to a concussion protocol. Not sure if that's the official version but for the 2nd week he's been taken to the locker room early. I not sure we're getting the complete story because I think Pruitt's being overly protective and he damn sure doesn't like to give out info.

I don’t hate JG either. By ability he’s probably the second best QB. Your starter gets knocked out and he’s forced to play for better or worse. Didn’t see much from Shrout that encouraged me but maybe with some more reps he will come around.

I think the damnable situation is probably you have two guys that we have to choose between versus Carolina if Maurer can’t go. Neither you can trust for different reasons. I think you have to go with Shrout bc the team isn’t going to play with JG in there.

Even if a guy is limited or mistake prone if he executes the offense and everyone is on the same page it’s better than someone with marginally better ability that goes rogue every once in a while.

Reactions: Sara Clark

VN Store

Back