Has JG made a post game comment?

82_VOL_83

Just wanna be a Brock-Star!
He needs to own up to messing up and basically defend Pruitt on the sidelines. I don't think he gets back in but we may need him. He says anything sideways, he's done here and may not be taken anywhere else. JMO

Reactions: RanMac
He needs to own up to messing up and basically defend Pruitt on the sidelines. I don't think he gets back in but we may need him. He says anything sideways, he's done here and may not be taken anywhere else. JMO
I don't know. I did see after the game Jones held him in a longer than usual embrace...while having a conversation, whispering in his ear.

It’s a rough way for someone’s career to end, but he should never see the field again. Full stop.
Remember Erik Ainge? I know it is unlikely, but......I'm Just sayin;.

He should own the mistake. Now, having the character and mental ability to move on, is another story.

Not a JG fan, but, he doesn’t owe anyone on this board $hit.
Not the point, he owes the team and owes them big. He owes the team an apology for not running the play called. He owes the team for being the memememe guy that he has been since he's been here. He owes his coaches a straight up public apology for what it appears now he's been doing all year. He owes us nothing, except not throwing the staff and team under the bus.

VN Store

Back