Has anyone heard of this story?

I don’t like rumors so let me put a disclaimer that the person who told this story nor do I know if this is the truth or accurate to any degree.

I was watching this YouTube personality named “uncle Lou.” He's an obnoxious Georgia fan, maybe you’ve heard of him.

Anyways today he actually had an objective non biased video analyzing week 1. He got on the topic of Jeremy Pruitt and started telling a story of Pruitt and Richt not getting along. Ok everyone knew that. But apparently the day they got into a heated argument Pruitt shows up at Richts house drunk and trying to fight him on his front lawn.

Again this is a rumor but it came from someone who is a die hard fan (certainly not insinuating that die hard fans know what they are always talking about- we know the contrary is true) BUT if this story is true then everything makes perfect sense. Once again IF it’s true. Also a die hard fan has nothing to gain by telling a rumored story about 2 coaches that no longer work there.

Apparently it’s a story that’s been circulating around UGA circles for a while now. You may have already heard the rumor but it’s a first for me hearing it so I thought I would share to see if anyone else had heard that or can corroborate the story.
Stopped reading at Uncle Lou.

I heard this exact story this morning when I came into work. A guy I work with played college football in GA. He went to UGA then wound up another small school. He just said he did not like Pruitt and one time he tried to start a fight with Richt at this house.

I heard this exact story this morning when I came into work. A guy I work with played college football in GA. He went to UGA then wound up another small school. He just said he did not like Pruitt and one time he tried to start a fight with Richt at this house.

Yeah to decide whether to defer or receive the ball if they won the coin toss the next game.

Pruitt didn't show up drunk to fight; he showed up and put a flaming bag of dog poop on his front porch and rang the doorbell then hid in the bushes with his friends.

Richt opened the door and put it out with his foot, against his wife's warnings. Richt smelled his shoe and shouted "IT'S POOP AGAIN!" Witnesses claim to have heard Pruitt laughing loudly and shouting "He called the s*** POOP!".

I don’t like rumors so let me put a disclaimer that the person who told this story nor do I know if this is the truth or accurate to any degree.

I was watching this YouTube personality named “uncle Lou.” He's an obnoxious Georgia fan, maybe you’ve heard of him.

Anyways today he actually had an objective non biased video analyzing week 1. He got on the topic of Jeremy Pruitt and started telling a story of Pruitt and Richt not getting along. Ok everyone knew that. But apparently the day they got into a heated argument Pruitt shows up at Richts house drunk and trying to fight him on his front lawn.

Again this is a rumor but it came from someone who is a die hard fan (certainly not insinuating that die hard fans know what they are always talking about- we know the contrary is true) BUT if this story is true then everything makes perfect sense. Once again IF it’s true. Also a die hard fan has nothing to gain by telling a rumored story about 2 coaches that no longer work there.

Apparently it’s a story that’s been circulating around UGA circles for a while now. You may have already heard the rumor but it’s a first for me hearing it so I thought I would share to see if anyone else had heard that or can corroborate the story.

A few years ago I read on an UGA site (from a reporter, not a fan) about a confrontation between Pruitt and another UGA coach. I later read - albeit from a fan - the confrontation was between Pruitt and RB coach Thomas Brown. The story goes that Brown had grown so sick of the disrespectful way Pruitt addressed Richt that he threatened to kick is a$$ at a practice. Who knows how much of that is true.

A few years ago I read on an UGA site (from a reporter, not a fan) about a confrontation between Pruitt and another UGA coach. I later read - albeit from a fan - the confrontation was between Pruitt and RB coach Thomas Brown. The story goes that Brown had grown so sick of the disrespectful way Pruitt addressed Richt that he threatened to kick is a$$ at a practice. Who knows how much of that is true.
what I heard, is Pruitt showed up and stomped a bucket of light bulbs

Reactions: Volanta
I don't know whether that's true or not but I've heard from a pretty good source that Pruitt did sort of bow up at Richt in a meeting toward the end and Thomas Brown who played for Richt stepped in front of Richt and physically intervened so to speak.

I have heard that one but can never find out WHY they hated each other.

You think uncle lou is a disinterested 3rd party. He is not

CMR was in a death spiral at UGA and at the time the story was created UGA fans cheered it.

What makes perfect sense? I’m not following you. Please explain.

Anyone else just imagine Pruitt rolling into the locker room for his BYU pregame speech like Stone Cold Steve Austin?

No, that scenario never crossed my mind... would be nice but I just don’t see it ever even kinda happening

Why the hell do you even post that rumor? Your caviats are just windows dressing.

I saw this video too. Pruitt was at FL State,GA,and 'Bama as defensive co-ordinator. Ever wondered why no school (besides TN) interviewed him for head coaching positions?
Miss St interviewed him....but chose the Penn St dude..

VN Store

Back