Has anyone heard of this story?

Volanta

I don’t like rumors so let me put a disclaimer that the person who told this story nor do I know if this is the truth or accurate to any degree.

I was watching this YouTube personality named “uncle Lou.” He's an obnoxious Georgia fan, maybe you’ve heard of him.

Anyways today he actually had an objective non biased video analyzing week 1. He got on the topic of Jeremy Pruitt and started telling a story of Pruitt and Richt not getting along. Ok everyone knew that. But apparently the day they got into a heated argument Pruitt shows up at Richts house drunk and trying to fight him on his front lawn.

Again this is a rumor but it came from someone who is a die hard fan (certainly not insinuating that die hard fans know what they are always talking about- we know the contrary is true) BUT if this story is true then everything makes perfect sense. Once again IF it’s true. Also a die hard fan has nothing to gain by telling a rumored story about 2 coaches that no longer work there.

Apparently it’s a story that’s been circulating around UGA circles for a while now. You may have already heard the rumor but it’s a first for me hearing it so I thought I would share to see if anyone else had heard that or can corroborate the story.

I don’t like rumors so let me put a disclaimer that the person who told this story nor do I know if this is the truth or accurate to any degree.

I was watching this YouTube personality named “uncle Lou.” He's an obnoxious Georgia fan, maybe you’ve heard of him.

Anyways today he actually had an objective non biased video analyzing week 1. He got on the topic of Jeremy Pruitt and started telling a story of Pruitt and Richt not getting along. Ok everyone knew that. But apparently the day they got into a heated argument Pruitt shows up at Richts house drunk and trying to fight him on his front lawn.

Again this is a rumor but it came from someone who is a die hard fan (certainly not insinuating that die hard fans know what they are always talking about- we know the contrary is true) BUT if this story is true then everything makes perfect sense. Once again IF it’s true. Also a die hard fan has nothing to gain by telling a rumored story about 2 coaches that no longer work there.

Apparently it’s a story that’s been circulating around UGA circles for a while now. You may have already heard the rumor but it’s a first for me hearing it so I thought I would share to see if anyone else had heard that or can corroborate the story.

Did Richt refill Pruitt’s cooler?

Don’t know if that rumor was true I have heard it before though. What I do know that is true is that Pruitt and Richt didn’t see eye to eye on stuff and seem to get along on things.

Reactions: Volanta

Yeah,i've heard that story before

OK, I found the video evidence:

raw

I heard the story when Pruitt went back to Bama. No facts though. Sure Richt prayed for him either way.

Reactions: bpalmer28
I don't know whether that's true or not but I've heard from a pretty good source that Pruitt did sort of bow up at Richt in a meeting toward the end and Thomas Brown who played for Richt stepped in front of Richt and physically intervened so to speak.

I'm thinking the secret Fulmer short list (to replace) is "Mark Richt, Urban Meyer, and Lane Kiffen", hopefully! I'm still liking Jeremy Pruitt, despite everything! I like fighting coaches (it shows desire), sometimes we screw up and lose (like Jeremy just did), but I like him. Maybe he's good, just a dumbass!

Last edited:
Reactions: Volanta
I'm thinking the secret Fulmer short list is "Mark Richt, Urban Meyer, and Lane Kiffen", hopefully! I'm still liking Jeremy Pruitt, despite everything! I like fighting, sometimes we screw up and lose, but I like him. Maybe he's good, just a dumbass!
Ok. Urban in Knoxville. Ugh, zero chance of that.......unless USCsr plays UT in the next 10 yrs.

I'm thinking the secret Fulmer short list (to replace) is "Mark Richt, Urban Meyer, and Lane Kiffen", hopefully! I'm still liking Jeremy Pruitt, despite everything! I like fighting coaches (it shows desire), sometimes we screw up and lose (like Jeremy just did), but I like him. Maybe he's good, just a dumbass!
His team has shown zero fight for 3 straight games.

VN Store

Back