Has anyone heard anything about Chaz Lanier's visit Tuesday?

And I am doing voice command I cannot re-type what I say because I’m in the air unlike y’all seems like y’all have too much time on your hands and don’t have a job unlock the working man I do
You may have a job but I’m not sure how much you are working. Seems to me you are posting on VN while on the boss’s clock. You got plenty of time at work to post it seems to me.

If you’d go back and read dumbass, you see that I am voice commanding on my phone because I’m 180 foot off the ground *******

tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

This thread is good . I don’t know if it’s ride & room share with a stranger , lightbulb bucket kicking , Doug Atkins nite your post good yet but it does have potential .
Waiting for the story to break out of Bucksnort. Any other information is just rumors.

Reactions: Jravol78
If you’d go back and read dumbass, you see that I am voice commanding on my phone because I’m 180 foot off the ground *******
You are not only crass, but argumentative with little facts. Was someone from UT or just from Tennessee? If there was ever a good use for the ignore button this is it. Dislike button would be nice as well. I really think poster age and maturity level needs to be verified before posting is allowed for at least the first 6 months after joining. Hasta la vista useless poster.

You are not only crass, but argumentative with little facts. Was someone from UT or just from Tennessee? If there was ever a good use for the ignore button this is it. Dislike button would be nice as well. I really think poster age and maturity level needs to be verified before posting is allowed for at least the first 6 months after joining. Hasta la vista useless poster.
I think he’s gone now anyway.

Damn, 19 total posts with one replying to yourself and you’re going apeshit over nothing. Maybe forums and social media aren’t for you.
Stop screwing with the blue collar backbone of our nation suspended above ground. You just hate him because he's a common man with a common van. This guy's dog ain't got no pedigree. If you had your say, we all know it would not stay that way.

Unfortunately there are 50 year olds with the mental maturity of 12 year olds, so I don't think poster age should be a determining factor. Maybe take an online mental maturity test before being allowed to create a profile.

A dislike button? Please no! I want no part of that.

VN Store

Back