Has anyone heard anything about Chaz Lanier's visit Tuesday?

Trilly changed their tune after yesterday's visit, currently predicting him to the good guys. I have no idea who Trilly is but apparently they have their finger on the pulse.

He’s after money. Going to hard to land him unless he’s not selfish the rumor is Tennessee does not offer a lot of NiL but they do offer you to become a better player and learn skills from the right coach to make it to the NBA I do hope he chooses us.
Horrible answer with zero self reflection. You don't want money? Anyways you're describing some kid entirely on hearsay

Reactions: SoilVol
He’s after money. Going to hard to land him unless he’s not selfish the rumor is Tennessee does not offer a lot of NiL but they do offer you to become a better player and learn skills from the right coach to make it to the NBA I do hope he chooses us.
OP's source:

head_up_ass1.jpg

He was here yesterday, and I assumed maybe wrongfully, that there would be some scuttlebut.
There’s someone on our forum with the name “Captain Straight”, the tag line “Give him six” and a photo of two minors. If weren’t on an FBI watchlist before, we are now.

I hate olives, so I’ll pass.
So OK I heard on the radio yesterday when I was in Nashville. The only three schools he’s interested in Tennessee, Kentucky and Duke and he’s visiting all three in the past week or this week whatever and they want this process over with pretty quick but Kentucky and Duke is offered more nIL money then Tennessee. Oh and also I’m misspelled that word because I’m 190 foot off the ground in a lift working on an overhead crane. So pass all the judgment you want to.

So OK I heard on the radio yesterday when I was in Nashville. The only three schools he’s interested in Tennessee, Kentucky and Duke and he’s visiting all three in the past week or this week whatever and they want this process over with pretty quick but Kentucky and Duke is offered more nIL money then Tennessee. Oh and also I’m misspelled that word because I’m 190 foot off the ground in a lift working on an overhead crane. So pass all the judgment you want to
You also misspelled BYU

VN Store

Back