Harrison Bailey to Start vs. Auburn (made you look!)

So, MookeyMonster, come take your medicine. Ain't nobody forgetting your promise.
Instead of being an ass, you could just read the thread and see that I have said “sorry” like three times already and that my friend from the department was wrong.

I had reason to believe he was right and I figured I share it. This is the first time I’ve ever tried to bring info and at least now I know he isn’t as plugged in as I thought.

MBVFL1

Instead of being an ass, you could just read the thread and see that I have said “sorry” like three times already and that my friend from the department was wrong.

I had reason to believe he was right and I figured I share it. This is the first time I’ve ever tried to bring info and at least now I know he isn’t as plugged in as I thought.
If you do in fact have a source never share it on here because if they're wrong and you share it here they jump all over you🤣

DonDiego

The Law Is a Human Institution

Actually, rather than being an ass, I logged in and started a thread that the mods merged into this thread. I was gently kidding you about your promise to come on and take your medicine if your 'reliable' source was wrong. Obviously, your skin is a little thinner, and your pledge is a little hollower than you claimed. How about learn your lesson and don't give us any more 'inside info'..lol

DieHardVOL

It’s not been announced yet, so I don’t have any tweets from reporters, but I know someone inside the athletic department who said Bailey will be the starter tonight.

I’ll come back and eat crow if I’m wrong, but figured I would pass along what I know.
Hoping you was going to be right, hopefully he will come out at halftime

VN Store

Sponsors