Harrison Bailey to Start vs. Auburn (made you look!)

It’s not been announced yet, so I don’t have any tweets from reporters, but I know someone inside the athletic department who said Bailey will be the starter tonight.

I’ll come back and eat crow if I’m wrong, but figured I would pass along what I know.
Crow time my Vol brother!

I don’t know if I have ever seen a more stubborn coach. But, it does show that he isn’t afraid of losing his job.
It is like he is trying to get fired. JG must have some serious info on somebody, no way in hell he is our best option for the pst couple of seasons.

Reactions: preacherwebb
7c839-rick-perry-oops-o_zpsfe902d4c.gif

It’s not been announced yet, so I don’t have any tweets from reporters, but I know someone inside the athletic department who said Bailey will be the starter tonight.

I’ll come back and eat crow if I’m wrong, but figured I would pass along what I know.
I hear crow is good with a little humble pie.

Exposed

😂 “sources”... it never fails.

VN Store

Back