Harrison Bailey (merged)

Man you're wasting your time arguing with the Bailey haters.Just use the ignore button bro. I know I have
Not arguing. Just saying there is no way 4 star recruits constantly fail at UT. It's constant coaching issues. Watch auburn and Arkansas, both teams relatively new coaches and both play with a fire/passion to win that UT hasn't had in years. Guaranteed Bailey at auburn is would be much different than he is here.

Reactions: Remy
He is a Freshman and should get better but one thing he’s not likely to improve is his arm strength. His arm is a wet noodle. Those lobs he’s throwing to the perimeter don’t give the WR a chance and they’re likely to get picked vs SEC defenders

I’ll be surprised if he ever starts in the SEC
And miltons is going through the field goal 15 yards past the receiver

Not arguing. Just saying there is no way 4 star recruits constantly fail at UT. It's constant coaching issues. Watch auburn and Arkansas, both teams relatively new coaches and both play with a fire/passion to win that UT hasn't had in years. Guaranteed Bailey at auburn is would be much different than he is here.
No he wouldn’t. Bailey’s issue isn’t the coaching staff. It isn’t that he can’t run. It’s that he can’t get anything on his throws.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
Drew Brees completed 1 pass for over 35 yards in air from 2017-2020
he’s not even talking about throwing deep. That’s probably the one thing Bailey is better at. Bailey is a pick 6 waiting to happen throwing to the sidelines.

Reactions: VFL21
If he hasn’t fixed it in 4 years of college then I don’t think it ever will.
We’ll see. He has one of the better group of QB developers to work with. Either way, he’s waaaaaay better than Bailey. He’s more mobile in the pocket, faster, has a much stronger arm, hits the perimeter throws better than just about anyone, good decision making. Bailey is missing many of these traits (has some) but adds nothing.

Hooker looks good too

Reactions: irish1485
We’ll see. He has one of the better group of QB developers to work with. Either way, he’s waaaaaay better than Bailey. He’s more mobile in the pocket, faster, has a much stronger arm, hits the perimeter throws better than just about anyone, good decision making. Bailey is missing many of these traits (has some) but adds nothing.

Hooker looks good too
throws better than just about anyone 😂

Drew Brees completed 1 pass for over 35 yards in air from 2017-2020
Come on man, do you not see how slow his passes carry? It’s not about the distance. We spread the field more than anyone. Receivers are literally standing on the far sides. When he threw those bubble screens the receivers either got tackled immediately, pass broken up or off target. 3 of those are probably intercepted in SEC play

No he wouldn’t. Bailey’s issue isn’t the coaching staff. It isn’t that he can’t run. It’s that he can’t get anything on his throws.
Kind of like to'to' being mediocre at best here, but playing like a beast at bama? Guess talent surrounding a player don't help at all

Come on man, do you not see how slow his passes carry? It’s not about the distance. We spread the field more than anyone. Receivers are literally standing on the far sides. When he threw those bubble screens the receivers either got tackled immediately, pass broken up or off target. 3 of those are probably intercepted in SEC play
I’m not even disagreeing about Bailey dude but I am saying hooker has looked 10x better than Milton

Kind of like to'to' being mediocre at best here, but playing like a beast at bama? Guess talent surrounding a player don't help at all
Well yeah talent helps. But Bailey would be sitting on the bench at Auburn too, which was what my response was to

I’m not even disagreeing about Bailey dude but I am saying hooker has looked 10x better than Milton

Hooker has looked more dynamic in the run game but both have looked good in short and intermediate routes. Milton has looked the best on the perimeter throws (lasers). Neither has thrown great deep balls but Hooker’s has more touch. Milton has attempted way more so it makes him look worse

I mean let’s face it, we probably have the worst QB room besides Vandy in the SEC. I mean South Carolina’s QB looks much better than anyone we have.

SC’s QB is
“much better”

About 180 yards or so per
About 57%
6 td’s 2 int’s

Negative 27 yards rushing, negative 4 per

This his is “per game” averages……..in NO way is he “much” better.

mid you say Doty…..he is 50%, 1-1, and 2.5 yards per carry……again…..how would he be “much better”?

Hooker has looked more dynamic in the run game but both have looked good in short and intermediate routes. Milton has looked the best on the perimeter throws (lasers). Neither has thrown great deep balls but Hooker’s has more touch. Milton has attempted way more so it makes him look worse
It doesn't even matter, just hopefully one of them can keep us in the same stratosphere as Florida next week

VN Store

Back