Halloween Thread

GO ON....I love hearing about ghost experiences

I was in class one day not long ago and the teacher asked if anyone had ever had sex with a ghost. I raised my hand and she told me to come up front and tell everyone about it.

When I got to the front if class she asked me my name. I told her and she said "Well Steve, tell us all about your experience having sex with a ghost".

Umm, I thought she said goats.

Power is out at work, had to do some scrambling to finish lunch. Remind me to tell you all about the ghosts that inhabit our building. It used to be a hospital. I’ve seen some stuff over the years.
why would the power be out ? do you live in Hooterville ?

The sex offender registry is public record. But most dont know to go look for it. It's getting close to election year too so sheriffs, etc are always looking for some pr
I assumed it was public record, and I remember my friend talking about a website she could go on and find any sex offenders within a certain distance from her house. She showed it to me and it was pretty cool.

But to put their names and address on the news like that, Lol. Fuggum.

I was in class one day not long ago and the teacher asked if anyone had ever had sex with a ghost. I raised my hand and she told me to come up front and tell everyone about it.
Um dude that is the plot from Ghostbusters...

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back