Halloween Thread

Nah, required by the police department! We shakedown the bars and restaurants on Haywood Rd (northern edge) for donations. We spent $165 on candy, ordered three weeks ago.

2,000-3,000 kids, tons of partying adults, six blocks closed off.

We are Serious ‘bout this sh!t.
Where is this??

Reactions: Souce
Nah, required by the police department! We shakedown the bars and restaurants on Haywood Rd (northern edge) for donations. We spent $165 on candy, ordered three weeks ago.

2,000-3,000 kids, tons of partying adults, six blocks closed off.

We are Serious ‘bout this sh!t.
I may be by your house tomorrow!

Vermont Avenue in West Asheville.

We were a bit freaked to see the local ABC parked in front of our house this afternoon, but luckily, they used the house across the street as backdrop.

We’ve owned the house for six years, but we rented it out for the first five. This is our first Halloween in this house, and we are sweating bullets.

The past four years we lived a block over and had around 250-300 kids, mostly little’uns. Our first Halloween, after it all died down, I heard a rumbling from the street. I looked out to see four runners pushing a casket on wheels up the street, with the inhabitant sitting up with what looked like a martini glass. That was the quiet street. That’s when I knew that I loved West Asheville.
We might have 20-30...lol

Reactions: Souce and VolNExile
Vermont Avenue in West Asheville.

We were a bit freaked to see the local ABC station parked in front of our house this afternoon, but luckily, they used the house across the street as backdrop.

We’ve owned the house for six years, but we rented it out for the first five. This is our first Halloween in this house, and we are sweating bullets.

The past four years we lived a block over and had around 250-300 kids, mostly little’uns. Our first Halloween, after it all died down, I heard a rumbling from the street. I looked out to see four runners pushing a casket on wheels up the street, with the inhabitant sitting up with what looked like a martini glass. That was the quiet street. That’s when I knew that I loved West Asheville.

What a perfect area for us to stay in! Can't wait!

VN Store

Back