Hail to the Washington Commanders

Like I get Curl started off at CB, but he’s too slow to play there in the NFL IMO

There were much better WRs available when they took Gibson. Could have used another OL or DB (specifically CB)
I mean I get the latter part, but what spot didn’t the Skins need? Only way to fill more needs was to trade #2 away. All the insiders up here are saying there weren’t any real offers that made sense.

I mean I get the latter part, but what spot didn’t the Skins need? Only way to fill more needs was to trade #2 away. All the insiders up here are saying there weren’t any real offers that made sense.
Oh I’m fine with Young. The only way I would have traded that pick would have been for a Ricky Williams type haul again

Oh I’m fine with Young. The only way I would have traded that pick would have been for a Ricky Williams type haul again
That wasn’t exactly my point. My point was barring a trade for more draft picks, the Skins were coming out of the draft with remaining holes.

That wasn’t exactly my point. My point was barring a trade for more draft picks, the Skins were coming out of the draft with remaining holes.
Meh. They could have done a better job IMO.

Either way, they’re still the Redskins and it doesn’t matter who they draft 🤣

Dane Brugler has the Skins as the 8th best draft class, 2nd in the East behind Dallas.

KJ Hill fell all the way to the seventh round. Seems like a lot of inside people know something a lot of outside people don't. Moss was rated above most of those TEs and they got him as an UDFA. Rivera went after speed and explosiveness. I'm not complaining. Yet

VN Store

Back