Hail to the Washington Commanders

So what are you fellow redskins fans thinking and feeling with the new staff, and new players? For some reason I just can't get excited about everything, maybe its because I've seen this all before.. With little results.

So what are you fellow redskins fans thinking and feeling with the new staff, and new players? For some reason I just can't get excited about everything, maybe its because I've seen this all before.. With little results.
They swung and missed on Cooper and Hooper. It’s gonna take awhile to change the culture.
I like the moves in the defensive backfield. Still need a TE and WR. Haskins needs more weapons

Reactions: aredfox28
Without getting better receivers via free agency, I’d be ok with trading the #2 pick if it meant multiple picks this year to improve the overall team. Chase Young will probably be special, but D Line is perhaps the only place we don’t need much help.

Reactions: aredfox28
I wouldn't mind trading back, but I'd need it to not be too far as to not at least grab Simmons

I wouldn't mind trading back, but I'd need it to not be too far as to not at least grab Simmons
I don’t think any organization could really afford to pass on Young unless it was for an absolutely huge haul but I would be so happy if they managed to get picks and still somehow land Simmons.

5th round pick this year and a third next year. Trent Williams is finally gone. I was losing hope, so this is an acceptable trade at least in my losing mentality with this franchise

Reactions: NochNoch
still going to need a TE coming out of the draft unless Riverboat Ron knows some diamond in the rough. Think they'll use Gibson some at RB?

QB Sreven Montez of Colorado is a very good UDFA signing by the Redskins. He could very well be a diamond in the rough because he's a good quarterback,

Consensus from what I’ve seen seems to be a team grade in the B+/A- range. Problem is that the other three teams in the East appear to have also done at least that well.

Consensus from what I’ve seen seems to be a team grade in the B+/A- range. Problem is that the other three teams in the East appear to have also done at least that well.
ESPN was at a C+, third worst grade

VN Store

Back