haha wow tennessee on espn

BloodRUNZOrange

KrazzyKiffinKilla
wow i love the fire kiffin....but just know the facts first cuz that kind of made us look like idiots today...haha

We basically got ripped by the other people though.

Even the SEC commissioner said Kiffin was wrong, and should learn the rules better.

What Kiffin has done is unprecedented. I FREAKING LOVE IT. So what if he gets under the skin of some of these overly obsessed to find a story MEDIA TYPE!!!

Remember when Bruce Pearl was asked about Memphis and the reporter asked him how he felt about playing the best team in the state of Tennessee. I thought his reaction was priceless.

Basically Kiffin will do whatever it takes to get UT's name out there like Pearl has. So, for that I don't fault his decision to call out what happened with Richardson. It might have been wrong, but boy it was funny!

Look, this is absurd to most Tennessee fans because he's not following the route of Phil Fulmer. Kiffin doesn't care about Meyers feelings, I'll bet my paycheck on that. I think its freakin hilarious!!!!

i'm somewhat ambivalent about what happened today. On the one hand, Kiffin hasn't won any games at TN yet. On the other hand, he's trying to be everything that Fulmer wasn't.

I think it was probably a positive thing for TN that he made fun of them in public. It made Florida look like weenies for whining about it.

Slive is completely aware Kiffin knows the rules. Don't think for a minute he gives a damn about this. He just had to say something because people expect him to.

I personally love CLK’s statement.

I think this is a perfect example of what kind of culture that CLK wants to create. :rock:

Kiffin has stolen the headlines from LSU/Alabama/Florida and everyone else.

He got all the message boards and all the writers to talk Tennessee football today.

This was a deliberate and calculated move.

Guess he should've told Spurrier the same thing.

Exactly what I thought. Kiffin was barely hired at Tennessee and Spurrier was lashing out at him publicly. It is the same thing. The only difference Mike Hamilton and Kiffin didn't go around crying to the nation about how they got their little feelings hurt. Kiffin just fired right back at Spurrier and then dropped it. Foley and Meyer had to go cry to the public and beg for an apology. Freakin thin skinned whiners!

Exactly what I thought. Kiffin was barely hired at Tennessee and Spurrier was lashing out at him publicly. It is the same thing. The only difference Mike Hamilton and Kiffin didn't go around crying to the nation about how they got their little feelings hurt. Kiffin just fired right back at Spurrier and then dropped it. Foley and Meyer had to go cry to the public and beg for an apology. Freakin thin skinned whiners!

Makes you wonder how bad they will cry if Kiffin thumps the gators in Gainesville

I love it. Keep up the good work CLK! Keep getting under the skin of all of the fans, coaches and ADs of the SEC. Just win on the field too, come September!

VN Store

Back