HAHA Florida!

Florida had a legit shot at making the the playoffs. They just lost to LSU! I find joy in this. I have not been able to find much joy in UT football this year but, I found joy in the fact that Florida has no chance of making the dance with this loss!
I find joy in every gator loss!!

This loss doesn't really hurt Fl. A win over Alabama Saturday would put them in the playoffs anyway I feel. SEC is getting 1 for sure. If ND beats Clemson then the SEC might get 2. Who knows what they are going to do with Ohio State playing such a weak limited schedule, I hope they go ahead and have their early season loss their next game.
Florida’s chances of making the playoffs, even with a win next week, are slim to none. Ohio St is a lock if they win next week.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Is there a gif of a football cleat doing the chomp?

Florida - loses the 2020 Shoe Bowl

This loss doesn't really hurt Fl. A win over Alabama Saturday would put them in the playoffs anyway I feel. SEC is getting 1 for sure. If ND beats Clemson then the SEC might get 2. Who knows what they are going to do with Ohio State playing such a weak limited schedule, I hope they go ahead and have their early season loss their next game.

Bama/OSU/ Clemson-ND winner/ one loss A&M team that beat Florida head to head. If OSU got beat or we beat A&M, Clemson and ND would probably both get in. Florida is toast.

Im not worried about Lsu or florida or Texas a&m ok... im worried about Tennessee aight and what we can control ok...we have alot of things to work on and get fixed aight? Ok? Right?
- Pruitt.

Bama/OSU/ Clemson-ND winner/ one loss A&M team that beat Florida head to head. If OSU got beat or we beat A&M, Clemson and ND would probably both get in. Florida is toast.
ESPN just signed a ridiculous deal with the SEC, I repeat, I don't think there is any chance the SEC Champion is denied a spot. A&M is getting knocked out next week anyway as they've got very little to play for as there is no way they are jumping ND/Alabama/Ohio St/Clemson regardless of what crazy scenarios play out.

ESPN just signed a ridiculous deal with the SEC, I repeat, I don't think there is any chance the SEC Champion is denied a spot. A&M is getting knocked out next week anyway as they've got very little to play for as there is no way they are jumping ND/Alabama/Ohio St/Clemson regardless of what crazy scenarios play out.

Dude. Florida just lost as a TWENTY TWO point favorite on their OWN HOME FIELD. They aren’t going to the playoffs.

Edit: Both ESPN and SDS recap of the game state word for word “ Florida knocked itself out of a chance at the CFP NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO SATURDAY “. Wanna bet me that ESPN talked to someone on the Committee before they threw that out there????????

Last edited:
We need to append Spurriers quip about FSU being Free Shoes University with UF is Free the Shoes University. The Gators are always on the edge of unsportsmanlike and this time it chomped them. Maybe a more succinct name, Throw Shoe U.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back