HAHA Florida!

huh? I'm sorry, I do not understand the reasoning behind this.
You must have missed Mullen’s comments after they lost to Texas A&M saying that they need to have 90k fans packed in for their home game against LSU that was then postponed because half his team had the VID. Not sure how you missed that but you should go back and check it out. It was pretty ridiculous

Reactions: HollowaytoSeivers
LSU was getting ready to punt and player shoe come off and Wilson of Florida decided to throw 20 yards down the field and an unsportsmanlike penalty was called and 1st down was given. Then the LSU kicker comes in and kicks a 56 yards field goal with 23 seconds left.
WOW! That put a knot in their gator jorts.:eek:Thanks.

Florida had a legit shot at making the the playoffs. They just lost to LSU! I find joy in this. I have not been able to find much joy in UT football this year but, I found joy in the fact that Florida has no chance of making the dance with this loss!
So, we’re even worse than we thought.

Florida had a legit shot at making the the playoffs. They just lost to LSU! I find joy in this. I have not been able to find much joy in UT football this year but, I found joy in the fact that Florida has no chance of making the dance with this loss!

Reptile’s are hard to Kill

The cleat throwing capped off a good game. I do think Bo Pellini saw what CJP did on defense and used that template with better DL players to limit UF's offense.

Well good. Pruitt still paying dividends to everyone else in the SEC, but us.

Reactions: Mightyvol
We have the talent to wing big but not the coaching. Shrout and Bailey are winners. Great day, VOLS win twice and gators lost in a fog with a thrown shoe.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Gators over looked them. They did not look ready and Trask wasn’t 100%. I’m sure the K Johnson situation from the bball team didn’t help!
UF scratched Pitts after warm-ups. Looking at him on the sidelines he didn't appear to be slowed any, imo. UF over-looked LSU. Spurrier interviewed at half-time was sure UF would come back. LSU has had a rough going this year and I'm happy for them. Still hope UT has a shot at getting Arik Gilbert who opted out. He was a highly rated TE who played with H.Bailey at Marietta.

UF scratched Pitts after warm-ups. Looking at him on the sidelines he didn't appear to be slowed any, imo. UF over-looked LSU. Spurrier interviewed at half-time was sure UF would come back. LSU has had a rough going this year and I'm happy for them. Still hope UT has a shot at getting Arik Gilbert who opted out. He was a highly rated TE who played with H.Bailey at Marietta.
Yes Pitts not playing definitely hurt them’

VN Store

Back