Gun control debate (merged)

Can your shoot up a parade or church with a shotgun and 38 special and kill a few people? Absolutely you can but you can kill so much more and at a more effective rate with an assault rifle and you can have terrible aim too. So it’s no surprise all the nut job mass shooters are opting for the assault rifles.
Your last sentence is factually incorrect

And let me clarify my previous post and say I’m not for banning all guns like I said I own 4. But we gotta do something about the war weapons and Ak-47’s. I don’t need a AK and grenade to turkey and squirrel hunt lol
On second thought, if naked Margot Robbie shows up with that Megamillions ticket, I'm with ya!

I'd check the stats on that one.

Government has no right to tell me what I can and can't own. People's trust in the government is mind-blowing.
Well the government and our constitution has worked pretty well so far for 246 years. I mean it could be much worse look at NK or Russia or China.

Well the government and our constitution has worked pretty well so far for 246 years. I mean it could be much worse look at NK or Russia or China.

As we move further and further away from the Constitution, our government becomes more of a liability. That's why allowing the government to screw with the Bill of Rights aka 2A is never a good idea.

And let me clarify my previous post and say I’m not for banning all guns like I said I own 4. But we gotta do something about the war weapons and Ak-47’s. I don’t need a AK and grenade to turkey and squirrel hunt lol
So we are getting rid of shotguns? Those are weapons of war. In fact in an age of machine guns, artillery, automatic machine guns, tanks, airplanes, and gas, it was the shotgun the germans tried to get removed from war. If it's too deadly for war it's too deadly for civilian hands.

Then you can get rid of the back to back world war champion 1911 pistol. That's a weapon of war.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
So we are getting rid of shotguns? Those are weapons of war. In fact in an age of machine guns, artillery, automatic machine guns, tanks, airplanes, and gas, it was the shotgun the germans tried to get removed from war. If it's too deadly for war it's too deadly for civilian hands.

Then you can get rid of the back to back world war champion 1911 pistol. That's a weapon of war.
No we aren’t getting rid of shotguns and hunting rifles

Nobody in this country that supports the 2a believes that line any longer . We know it’s just a first step in the process . Same goes for “reasonable and rational “.

This!

We went from “safe, legal, and rare” to “on demand and without apology” on the abortion topic.

We went from “What I do in my bedroom is none of your business” to “Embrace Pride month you bigot” on the homosexuality topic.

We aren’t falling for this crap anymore! We need to stop negotiating with domestic terrorist

VN Store

Back