Gun control debate (merged)

No no no. Since a very small percentage of sharks attack humans the obvious answer is to ban shark teeth on all sharks just in case one day they decide to attack a human. Leaving the law abiding sharks defenseless, especially from other criminal sharks who won’t turn in their teeth, isn’t our concern. Hey shark teeth are not protected by the Constitution this should be easy! It’s only reasonable and rationale. Let’s do this!
Comparing predatory animals to humans is such an apples-to-oranges comparison that I don't even think most of you on here who believe in your unfettered "right" to guns think this is logical. I also never understood why only the 2nd amendment seems to matter to you people and not the other ones like the right to free speech, freedom of religion, to peaceful assembly, etc. Guess it's easy to ignore those if they don't fit your agenda and just resort to name calling instead.

Comparing predatory animals to humans is such an apples-to-oranges comparison that I don't even think most of you on here who believe in your unfettered "right" to guns think this is logical. I also never understood why only the 2nd amendment seems to matter to you people and not the other ones like the right to free speech, freedom of religion, to peaceful assembly, etc. Guess it's easy to ignore those if they don't fit your agenda and just resort to name calling instead.

He's clearly joking there.

I bet you're a real joy at parties.

People who support the 2A don’t support the 1A?

You posted earlier where you had read the dumbest thing on here. I guess you wanted to claim that title...

You posted earlier where you had read the dumbest thing on here. I guess you wanted to claim that title...

That’s funny I can’t think of a single R who wants to curtail what people can say to each other by censoring #Hatespeach . I also noticed that he made sure to put “ peacefuly “ assemble in there , again can’t think of an R who’s against this right .

That’s funny I can’t think of a single R who wants to curtail what people can say to each other by censoring #Hatespeach . I also noticed that he made sure to put “ peacefuly “ assemble in there , again can’t think of an R who’s against this right .
Indeed.

This is exactly what you did.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
😂😂😂 Zing!

Generally people who strongly support their version of the 2A only support freedom of speech and freedom of religion if it is Christianity. If it's Muslim, Hindu, or another religion then not so much. Typical hypocrisy that is the right.

Generally people who strongly support their version of the 2A only support freedom of speech and freedom of religion if it is Christianity. If it's Muslim, Hindu, or another religion then not so much. Typical hypocrisy that is the right.
Kinda like how the left flips out over anything Christian related in school, but doesn't say a word that other religions are taught?

Their version? There’s only one version. You should read it sometime. You’ll have to pull really hard, but try to pull your head out of your butt.

Also, show me this Islamic and Hindu oppression. Lmao. Liberals never seize to try and top their own stupidity and hypocrisy.

Where do you come up with this BS?

It did. So some legit university thought hockey pucks were a good defense? Haha

VN Store

Back