Guitars.. What you got?

picked up one of these in the Fall

25188974_1839877716083572_5494531189465810558_o.jpg

along with one of these

750-MustBaSESFG_angle.jpg

I never knew this thread existed...I'll have to take some pictures of my other guitars "I have 9" but here are a few of my killing machines....My Jackson RR1 and my ESP E-II Arrow Silver fade and my 2009 ESP NV Standard. View attachment 336798View attachment 336801View attachment 336805
Big music fan but zero musical ability, so my guitar knowledge is minimal. At first sight of your guitars I got the feeling late 80's early 90's hair bands. CC Deville instantly entered my mind. Did Cinderella lead guitarist play this style guitar also, cant remember.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Big music fan but zero musical ability, so my guitar knowledge is minimal. At first sight of your guitars I got the feeling late 80's early 90's hair bands. CC Deville instantly entered my mind. Did Cinderella lead guitarist play this style guitar also, cant remember.
Metal is my main style of playing although I do play some milder stuff like the Beatles and CCR on occasion...I get together with some friends and none of them play metal so I play or attempt to play the stuff they like...I am not sure what the guitarist from Cinderella played...I know Tom Kiefer who is the singer of Cinderella plays mostly Les Paul's and Firebirds.

Reactions: goldenvol
I have a fender twin reverb
Marshall code
Spark. By far my favorite the software is amazing.
Next will be a kemper

VN Store

Back