Guitars.. What you got?

FïreBall

GoVols!
I looked back a few pages thinking there may be a thread like this already.. I didn't see one..

I own several guitars.. I wanted to share one I had built for me, I really like it.. Plays great and very versatile sounding..

It's a tele body (obviously) with a thinner cut body, has a tummy cut and I had the body edges rounded, wood is padauk for body and neck with madagascar ebony fret board, jumbo frets, Dimarzio paf at the neck and a Damrzio super distortion at the bridge. The body is unfinished and natural color. The neck has a natural waxy feel and is a 25.5 scale. To be thin.. This guitar still is on tbe heavy side.. ☺
20190111_101222.jpg

So, I am going to teach a good friend to play. Recommend an A/E in the sub-$1000 range.

That a Ovation Adamas on the right?
Elite TX. That's now my campfire/travel friend. I purchased it after seeing Breaking Benjamin use one on an acoustic tour. It's a great-sounding durable axe, very affordable, with decent electronics.

Reactions: Guest
My keepers

Martin D18-V - bought at good ole Ciderville back in the mid nineties.
Standard Telecaster (sunburst) - made in Japan; probably an 80s - bought at a pawnshop in KY or IL (can't recall)

Soon to be sold

Epiphone Les Paul 1960 Tribute (heritage cherry)
Danelectro DC-59 (yellow/brown) Korean-made.

My keepers

Martin D18-V - bought at good ole Ciderville back in the mid nineties.
Standard Telecaster (sunburst) - made in Japan; probably an 80s - bought at a pawnshop in KY or IL (can't recall)

Soon to be sold

Epiphone Les Paul 1960 Tribute (heritage cherry)
Danelectro DC-59 (yellow/brown) Korean-made.
What are you asking for the Epiphone?

Nice! Got my son a mahogany GS mini a little over a year ago. We took it to the beach, and I didn't miss my full-size guitars at all!
I know it is amazing
I went back and forth with the hog as I like the rich look. Am not crazy about the excessive dark grain on mine but it has been impossible to find one

Nice! Got my son a mahogany GS mini a little over a year ago. We took it to the beach, and I didn't miss my full-size guitars at all!
There is a little Martin in background
That looks to be koa as well
They are all different
Got a built in tuner as well
Have not plugged it in yet
Wonder how it will sound in my 50w tube Marshall combo lol

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back